+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Focusing on existing learning techniques and also keep building my own style I never stop learning
    btw what technique you use se k k ko kisi technician ki follow nahi kmi chahye bikay khud koitechnique
    banai chahye ku k jb bohat ziada hi trader hi technique use krtay hain wo failed ho teak
    ha just imaginary so for preferbale k trader thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still I learned the techniques available by studying I also created my own trade style
    I still find my style is when I open trading means when I buy if I see it happening in lost
    I open another trade in the opposite direction in this way I trade with my own style

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to besar For This Useful Post:

setan (2017-09-29)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes paying attention when you work, what you do when buying some strategies is very difficult,
    but there is a very simple point and the results, but they take what happens when you use the policy.
    From someone and you lose, you will have some idea - add-on,
    I want to develop it myself.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First I think we should all try to learn the forex art by creating a demo account. In fact we can ask questions
    to experience traders and also get some books to get to know many things. If we get enough trust with
    a demo account then we can easily understand what we need! available strategy or have to make ur own.
    All the best.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

sepuluh (2017-09-30)

Junior Member sukhla is on a distinguished road sukhla's Avatar
    Thanks
    A great way to get a good product idea that you know will sell is to ask your own customer base.
    If you already sold your own personal or affiliate product, you will find what your customers plan to see on the next item.
    You can use the indirect way correctly, if you want. Create questionnaires for outgoing emails over the years that
    allow them to answer questions about your different niche. Give all the responses you receive
    and see if you can find a common thread that can produce great products to meet their needs.
    This can be a good approach to product creation, because you already know what your customers wante

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I focused on learning available techniques ( i get scalping) from this forum.
    but i think thats techniques not match with my style... n now i litle confuse to use that techniques...
    maybe next time i must have a mentor or a teacher to learn me about forex completely

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Create your own technique, which can give rewards will not be easy,
    because I prefer to use existing, but along with various techniques to adapt to trading
    so that we can use this technique to trade accordingly. Thus, then, look for his strategy
    to try out other strategies and change his strategy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dorayaki For This Useful Post:

karmnun (2017-09-25)

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As someone new to the world you should learn the first forex strategy already exists
    and already used by experienced masters, first learn some trading systems
    and find out which trading system suits you and your most easy to trade ...
    strategy can you wake up to develop it yourself

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The available techniques or strategies are unavoidable but at the same time new techniques
    must be created from the self and the techniques will be applied for profit. It is true that everything is changing
    and in the way new things are new and new techniques and strategies prove to be better than ever.
    So, a new technique must be created ..

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially using proven systems and procedures is the best choice for traders to start learning the business.
    Once conversant with the market, we can slowly think about the current anger or improvement or make the new dome easily.

Because now we can increase our knowledge of trading experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)