+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i started forex without even knowing any techniques are existed so i started to depend on my self to analyse and creat techniques and after time in the forex i discivered taht my teqnique are already used and are better tahn mine so i think depend on available onece to win time Market ma ko technique kaam nai kerti iss ma buss app ko charts ko study kerna hai or phir trade kerna hai phir app ko zaida loss nai ho ga app ko bus forex trading ma experience hassil kerna hai phir app sai trah sa trade ker paye ga or yahi app k liye best hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look at this dude;When a trend breaks, swing traders typically get in the game. At the end of a trend, there is usually some price volatility as the new trend tries to establish itself. Swing traders buy or sell as that price volatility sets in. Swing trades are usually held for more than a day but for a shorter time than trend trades. Swing traders often create a set of trading rules based on technical or fundamental analysis; these trading rules or algorithms are designed to identify when to buy and sell a security. While a swing-trading algorithm does not have to be exact and predict the peak or valley of a price move, it does need a market that moves in one direction or another. A range-bound or sideways market is a risk for swing traders. (For more on swing trading,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahad551 View Post
    Agr ap new hain is business me or abhi learn kr rahw hain to apko others traders ki technique ya onke strategy par work karna hogaa is se apko experience milega or knowledge bhi or time guzarny keh sath sath ap apni khud analysis ua strategy banana siikh lengy isiliye me kahoga keh pehlu learn kare others traders ki strategy par learn kare isi se apko faida hogaa.
    we should create our own trading strategy in this trading business then we could make good income with this business we could make our trading strategy according to our capital we could not use the trading strategy of any other trader . bhai forex market mai earning bohat hard hai likan ap es market mai earning hasil krna kay lye ap ko bohat zada mehnat ki zaroorat hai. es kay lye ap ko strategy ki bhe zaroorat hai aur forex kay tips ki bhe tou ap forex market mai trade kr sakty ho.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agr ap new hain is business me or abhi learn kr rahw hain to apko others traders ki technique ya onke strategy par work karna hogaa is se apko experience milega or knowledge bhi or time guzarny keh sath sath ap apni khud analysis ua strategy banana siikh lengy isiliye me kahoga keh pehlu learn kare others traders ki strategy par learn kare isi se apko faida hogaa.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahad551 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapko market main jaise jaise tym spend krenge waise waise aapki profit increase hoti jayegi aapko kabhi bhi jyada darne ki jaroorat nae hai aap khud hi apne liye ek strategy bna sakte ho jo aapko fayda degi jisse aap follow kr sakenge

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should create our own trading strategy in this trading business then we could make good income with this business we could make our trading strategy according to our capital we could not use the trading strategy of any other trader . bhai forex market mai earning bohat hard hai likan ap es market mai earning hasil krna kay lye ap ko bohat zada mehnat ki zaroorat hai. es kay lye ap ko strategy ki bhe zaroorat hai aur forex kay tips ki bhe tou ap forex market mai trade kr sakty ho.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading in forex business I personally think the best technique is one which gives u a profit and this is totally depends upon the market trend of the real trading in real account and improve your knowledge about trading ups and downs of the market and be aware of it and taking final decision of investment in the different part of the trade Forex Trading main Trader ko best Trading techniques aor own Trading style create karna thek hay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main learning aor experience ko always focus karna hay aor jb Trader ko market main thek experience hoga aor Trader Forex Trading main thek techniques aor strategies use karay ga Trading thek profitable hon gy

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I have always used my technique. I also follow different trade news. And I also follow the other Forex market. Actually the strategy of forex is not over. There are many ways in which the technique is adopted. The more techniques that will be analyzed, the more strategies will emerge. in this trading business all the trader must make good trading strategy for their income from this trading business they must get the good learning of money management and they they must start trading with this business .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

sardi (2020-07-12), zafery (2020-07-14)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ye to aap ki marzi hai k aap forex market mein kis tarah se kam karna chaty hen aap pehly se mojud trading method ko use kar bhi trading kar sakty hen aur chayen to aap pani bana sakty hen I think that as a beginner, I never think to do my own, and I use all the solution and the indicator in the market, and also one of the stratigraphy, and I think it's better to lose more time as soon as you start to create yours

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

cadamkhan (2020-07-12), zafery (2020-07-14)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Koi bhi available technique hamesha kaam nahi karti. Kuch time baad use modify karna padta hai zaroorat ke according. Mera manna hai ki available technique ko apni zaroorat ke hisab se modify karna asaan hai kisi nayi strategy ko scratch se banane ke comparison mein. Usme bohot sa hard work lagta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)