+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 176 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stock trading procedures that will benefit will not be easy when I myself choose to apply the current procedure
    but along with several different methods to accommodate exactly how most people trade stocks.
    quite a lot of current practices are becoming quite confusing. Of course it's very simple and clear,
    Quite a lot gives the result but it brings all this how things work if one's system is added with less,
    you'll find a chaotic imagination, I need to grow your specials.
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mamah For This Useful Post:

fxdistrub (2017-11-16)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    we should make our own strategies and styles which is more suitable for us. we must know what we are doing and be confident of your broker. if you choose wrong broker or goal then we will definitely turn into lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lighto is on a distinguished road lighto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i started forex without even knowing any techniques are existed so i started to depend on my self to analyse and creat techniques and after time in the forex i discivered taht my teqnique are already used and are better tahn mine so i think depend on available onece to win time

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market mai ap es waqat tak kamyabi nahi hsilkr saky jis waqat tak apkay pass knowledge aur skill nahi ho gy. Eslye behatr ya hai k apforex market i learning hasil kray tk ap forex market mai trade kr kay zada say zada earning hasilkray. Tk ap ko kamyabi ho.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,376 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia dekho me ye kehta hn ke ap sab ki stretigy ko follow kor bass learnign ke ad tk oske bd jab ap khud forex ke nerd ban jao to ap apni stretigy niakl kr osko follwo kro oske bad rea ltrading kro big ammount se
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-12), Akhterp (2017-11-25), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-22), azharahmad (2017-11-27), billyboy00007 (2017-11-24), israr2017 (2017-11-22), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-16), kanita (2017-11-12), munibkhan (2017-11-28), punjabpolice (2017-11-12), rehanayaz (2017-11-13), yulbang111 (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Banned umarfarooq2431 is on a distinguished road umarfarooq2431's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah as a newbie trader in forex trade I prefer to make used of available techniques or strategies to trade so that is the more reason am learning forex the way that will make be succeed in my trade so for now I don't have any intention of any other techniques than the available once.

Member mido83 will become famous soon enough mido83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make your own exchanging method that camwood give benefit is not simple The point when i myself incline toward to utilize existing systems Be that over mix for an assortment from claiming systems to fit those manner we would exchanging so we camwood utilize these strategies for An agreeable.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agr ap nay forex market mai kamyabi hasil krni hai. Tou phr ap ko forex market mai apni strategy par depend krna hai tou ap forex market mai zada say zada earning kr sakty hai. Kyu k jo ap nay apni strategy bana hai tou ap koes kay pluse au negative point ko asani say maloomkr sakty ho.

Member elyse99 is on a distinguished road elyse99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    helllllllllllllllo dude ;;;;; bro if you wa,t to be successfull in this huge market you should work hard and build your own strategy and remember that hard work pays off in the end dude don't forget that knowledge is everything in this market

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we could make trading technique with our own experience should not depend on the other technique because you do not know that how much they have in their capital and how much you have so make trading strategy according to your capital .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-11-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 176 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)