+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 176 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Banned alfa3 is an unknown quantity at this point alfa3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    I just focuse in used available technique because as new trader I havent own technique, may be somedays after I learn more and have high skill will creating simlle technique that profitable..
    just a dream

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bigpips is an unknown quantity at this point bigpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, actually i prefer to rely on something that already exists, but if I'm in my own playing style more suited for a guide that will change it, but I'm still satisfied with the strategy that is already available, it is sometimes appropriate use of

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MotorBalap is an unknown quantity at this point MotorBalap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my strategy in forex trading is using from my friends, and i never create my own strategy, i dont have more of time to make own strategy, because i feel so enjoy with my trading system righ now.

Banned rockenrolla is an unknown quantity at this point rockenrolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorBalap View Post
    for newbies, they must try to learn all the techniques which are available in forex eBooks and chose our favorite and most profitable one from it.after we have become an expert trader then we can do experiments and develop our own strategy. good luck.
    It's true that a Newbie or beginner must firstly learn and try trading technique include method / system, strategies and also style, but it doesn't need to try all kind of techniques. Just try some, then choose one of them that we feel comfortable and profitable for us.
    or just find the most profitable one from another, then modify it, suit it with our style until we feel comfortable but still profitable to use it. Knowing too much, some time will make us even more confuse and can not give us the best result.

Senior Member Sumit is an unknown quantity at this point Sumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many stratgeies and the technique that can be sued to tarde the forex .Before trading aor using that techqiue win the real account you have to first test it in the demo account adn in the cent account

Member azizil is an unknown quantity at this point azizil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use my own trading way, because if I use the techniques of others, makes me not know the location of the weaknesses of other people's systems, by having own trading system, we can better know in detail, about the weaknesses and strengths we

Banned jambulforex2 is an unknown quantity at this point jambulforex2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    hum itne professionals nai hain kh khud se techniques bnana begin kr dain is ke liye powerful backdrop ki zarorat hoti hay. Hum is level pe hain kh available strategeis ko bhi theek tarah se nai jantay. Lihaza primary available techniques ko select krun ga.
    all technique is relay great. but I agree it will give you more confidence as you may know if and but for your strategy you have created Well and you need more efforts to create a strategy by establishing and make your own plans,

Senior Member MotorBalap is an unknown quantity at this point MotorBalap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vokko View Post
    for newbies, they must try to learn all the techniques which are available in forex eBooks and chose our favorite and most profitable one from it.after we have become an expert trader then we can do experiments and develop our own strategy. good luck.
    beside that for newbe must be exercise in demo account in long time for understanding about use metatrader platform with completely, also must learn about how to use good of money management also.

Senior Member vokko is an unknown quantity at this point vokko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joru View Post
    Well and you need more efforts to create a strategy by establishing and make your own plans, but I agree it will give you more confidence as you may know if and but for your strategy you have created
    I used to use trading techniques that have been there, and I learned it from an ebook ... with a few modifications now I've made a new technique that can make me very simple trading..but still I took the basic averaging for my new trading techniques
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 176 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)