+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 176 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Banned anum cheema is an unknown quantity at this point anum cheema's Avatar
    Thanks
    a few times you ought to be exceptionally cautious when you are trading andyou may as well comprehend what you are doing when you are trading, a few techniques have turned out to be exceptionally unpredictable yet others are extremely modest and to the focus, Some work yet take these what happens when you utilize someones technique and lose, you will have a botched personality, I might wish improve your own particular.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Naseem123 is an unknown quantity at this point Naseem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i satrt trading wiht my own style because i understand other plans of trading so i use my own plan to get good profit you can use your plan even you face big loss because it creat you you know when it is infavour.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical hona forex me bahut hi jayda zroori hai yadi hum technical knowledge ke bina kaam karenge to humare liy hi muskil yadi hum bina technical knowledge ke chahen ki isme acha kama lenge t muskil hoga .

Senior Member dilarazaman is an unknown quantity at this point dilarazaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Create your own trading strategies that can offer significant revenues are not simple, but personally, I'd rather with modern methods in combination with many strategies to match this trade in this way, we are able to take advantage of these types of approaches, which is easier.

Senior Member Tanim is an unknown quantity at this point Tanim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Build your personal investing process which could present benefit is not easy once i myself personally prefer to work with active methods yet in combination with a variety of techniques to fit how most of us perform investing therefore we could work with these methods using a comfy.

Member elliy is an unknown quantity at this point elliy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is better for one to learn and have its own strategy and not to copy any body.
    we dont need to be imitate any person partern. we need to has our own style and by this we make achieve our way.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes this is true and correct because if a person does this the person would have the best technique and this will help his or her trades to be able to earn better profits which is the goal of entering forex business so yes

Senior Member prothoma is an unknown quantity at this point prothoma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Duration and on the claim, get two techniques and strategies are usually very well, then you need to use it, but it's always better to make your solution available and also keep trying to brand new factors.

Banned Mohit is on a distinguished road Mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes main khud learning bhi karta hu about forex online ebook store available h market me jaha iske baare me bhut kuch btaya gya h jisse apko bhut knowledge milegi

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think trader want not used the auto traders just used manual trading because when trader are used auto trader same time many other traders are used same rules and in their condition trading are mix and also fail and in condition trader are in loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 176 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)