+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well phly sy mojud stratges ko apnana b aik achi baat hy but mian apny analysis sy hi trading krta hun main trend ki moving ki simat ko phchanta hun or trading krta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uykftr is an unknown quantity at this point uykftr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And this is the only advantage to buy further ways potentiometer is not easy, but I personally like it, it's almost easier to type that all the different products, by the same way in the Terminal to serve as sold.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Peace forum members for you yes you can use your techniques during trading, and this lies in the way you play with the candle, for example, or early entry to the market

Member qaisercolonel is an unknown quantity at this point qaisercolonel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The techniques that are available its for learning you must need to create your own strategy to earn the profits. you must crate your own trading plan, strategies and techniques thats make fast your work and make money for you.

Banned sadie margret is an unknown quantity at this point sadie margret's Avatar
    Thanks
    conceive your own trading method that can supply profit is not very simple when I myself favour to use existing techniques but in blend with a variety of methods to fit the way we do trading so we can use these methods with a comfortable

Banned MSALiFE is an unknown quantity at this point MSALiFE's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually prefer to rely on something that already exists, but if you modify it to be a guide for my country, wich is more suited to my style of plan, but to convince yourself that are already available techniques sometimes.

Member hakro is an unknown quantity at this point hakro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    His grace makes it easy to create your own trading technology, if you choose to use the existing methods, but we have yet to meet the distribution methods and the chem ins chats, we can use this technique to cotton.

Member tasak_john is an unknown quantity at this point tasak_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if avilable techniques look good then i prefer to you use that otherwise i use my own techniques for the purpose of better trade. everyone have their own technique in trade and i also have myself.

Member shahzad105 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad105's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i apply my own style on demo account.but on real account i should used available techniques
    its good for new comers.but when you highly experienced in forex than adoped your own techniques.
    to plane your owon techniques you should have a big money on back hand

Junior Member sadun is an unknown quantity at this point sadun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I aimed at controlling the available solutions and, in order to have his own way. At least when I stop. By the way, exactly what type of access they can 1 help?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)