+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 176 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Senior Member ishaq ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point ishaq ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depends on the trader himself because first of all a trader should utilize the available techniques and then he should make a few for himself which are easy and convenient for him to use and gain success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can try available strategy,and u must experience it,,is it good enough to gain profit..
    We can modif the trading strategy,by changing some indicator..Some strategy will work different with two person..
    So finding ur own strategy means,tryin others strategy and modify it for ur own strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fekher is on a distinguished road fekher's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are a newbie and still discovering the world of trading , my advice to you is to test popular and well known strategies and then add modifications
    until you feel comfortable with your strategies.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to have my own strategy.but always i refer to other analyze and post.i think sharing experience is good for a trader

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    It depends on each individual trader, I would use the existing system and proven to generate profits in the good market. and will use the systems and techniques that I have found, at a time when the market is not able to be analyzed or bad, That's the time, which I should be able to choose to use both systems at different times or moments.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Member hamadraza is on a distinguished road hamadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear aisy koi technique nhe hai jo k apko foran say pahle rich bana dai g. han agar ap mehnat karo or forex trading ko ache say learn karo to apko kamiab hone say koi nhe rok skta.

Senior Member fakharunnisa is an unknown quantity at this point fakharunnisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its not obvious which techniques will be best among all to use because there is no special technique for all trading.. you have to take different strategies for different trading.. so try to learn different strategies in different situations of trading...

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabse pehle to dusron ke techniques ko apply karke sikhna chahiye forex market ko uske baad jab aap dusre system ko samajh jaen ki kaise work karta hai tab khud ka system design karen jo aapke liye saral hoga aur profitable bhi.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member msg abbassi is on a distinguished road msg abbassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamen hr aik cheaz ko dikh kr he trading krni chaiye aor hamen wo he krna chaiye jo hmara apna mind hamen kahy aor suggestion to hr aik sy ly sakhty hein ham ..
    GREAT MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS;AVERAGE MINDS DISCUSS EVENTS;SMALL MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE.

Member sameen raheel is an unknown quantity at this point sameen raheel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well me too i also agree that Creating your own trade way that tins provide proceeds is not easy when I myself prefer to utility existing techniques but in league with a mixture of techniques to fascination the medium we do commerce so we can utility these techniques with a comfortable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 176 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)