+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 176 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Banned pc1 is an unknown quantity at this point pc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    In trading on the forex market using the techniques I have always been available, but I'm improving on it by modifying the technique with something of my own. I will make modifications to the system that I can adjust for market conditions.
    Hello Every Body.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siwigaliwa is an unknown quantity at this point siwigaliwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    if we break the rules, surely we will get a penalty, a loss, or even up to a margin call, so discipline is very important, but difficult to run forex trading rules and they try to invent their own strategy. However experience traders also break the rules not all the time and trade indiscipline but It is depending upon the situation and to get much profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    are you and your trade trading , shortly after the U . S . Strategy has proved to be very difficult but there some very simple and point to others are doing to work need to understand what happens when you take it, but sometimes you have to be a genius to use any strategy and is lost , you will have a bad brain , i would wish for your own development.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sushmita View Post
    G mary khayal sy to humy learning bhi karni chahye is sy humary knowledge main izafa hota ha but humy trading apnyy style sy karni chahye humy kisi bhi technique py depended nahi rehna chahye main bhi apny style sy trading karti hu.
    haan bhai hume learning me ache se dyaan dena chahiy yadi hum learning ache se kar lenge to mano hum sab ache se kar lenge yadi hum learning hi theek se nhi karenge to phir kuch nhi karp ayenge .

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G mary khayal sy to humy learning bhi karni chahye is sy humary knowledge main izafa hota ha but humy trading apnyy style sy karni chahye humy kisi bhi technique py depended nahi rehna chahye main bhi apny style sy trading karti hu.

Senior Member palale is an unknown quantity at this point palale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Create your own personal negotiations approach that income is not easy for me, I prefer to work with the latest strategies, but in combination with a variety of ways to match the best way to provide solutions, so we can work together with this kind of strategies with a peasant can offer.

Senior Member moynasawada is an unknown quantity at this point moynasawada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that to make sure when the time ready to changed from demo to reals as an accounts depend on 2 aspected. The first psicolgicals as an aspect, we have to ready to received a lto of the loss and 2nd we have to know knowledge about forex (analyze technical and fundamental ) really !!

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex you don't actually need to depend on someone's ideas before you make progress. You can do well with every little thing which you can work with in order to achieve the best of whatever you desire.

Senior Member jonwer is an unknown quantity at this point jonwer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The goal is to understand the simple methods available today, as well as develop their own model. I in no way stop to learn.
    By the way, exactly what technique do you use?

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would learn that there used to be because I do not want to be too difficult to use a technical analysis and I will make it easier to use because it has anyone used these strategies and I live learning course without having to think

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 176 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)