+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 176 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by renmulk View Post
    There are a lot of trading techniques of the business.Every company has its own ways of handling business. One can take reference from his company but even he can also consult other business manuals from other companies. Even one come up wlth his own strategy and planning if thinks that he can manage trading very well and can handle tough situations.
    our purpose in forex is to make money here. so if one able to do it with the existing technique then it is very good and need not to tension to invest one. but if the trader feel the system need modification and can make more profitable then he can do it as he want. so it up to the trader that how he will trade and make money. we have to must need to think about it and invest more profitable technique that is available.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adudaboaz is an unknown quantity at this point adudaboaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best thing to do is take the available techniques and try to come up with your own technique that will work best for you. This is so since you will have the best understanding of what you have created from an existing technique. Bear in mind that a technique cannot work best for everyone.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

The best thing to do is take the available techniques and try to come up with your own technique that will work best for you. This is so since you will have the best understanding of what you have created from an existing technique. Bear in mind that a technique cannot work best for everyone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamoon is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes i use the avaible techniques but the available techniques do not always made for every situation. So mostly a trader has tomade his own strategies according to the situation.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are saying right and better is that you do not try to follows others techniques but better is that you must seen various techniques of other peoples if they want to be see you but due to these understanding you must create your own techniques.

Senior Member batiatis is an unknown quantity at this point batiatis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal me ap senior traders k techniques ko bhi use kar sakte hain apne trading me is me koi harj nai hai aur ap ko apne senior traders pe bharosa hona chaye k un ki techniques achi hi ho ge,.,.

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    initially all trader certain use manner or concept that available. with that is them get experience and make imagination more mobileer to find new idea in trading. this make trader creat many concept creations for them more fitt in with character and manner trading they. so for me initially all trader certain use another person concept. but in the end they must develop self what they want.

Member ansfarooq is an unknown quantity at this point ansfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap new trader hain to shuru shuru main bara he mushkil hot ahay kay aap apni koe technique create karaeen too es sliyay zarori hay kay aap koe bani huwy pahlay say technique use kar lain too zayada acha ho ga.

Senior Member renmulk is an unknown quantity at this point renmulk's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are a lot of trading techniques of the business.Every company has its own ways of handling business. One can take reference from his company but even he can also consult other business manuals from other companies. Even one come up wlth his own strategy and planning if thinks that he can manage trading very well and can handle tough situations.

Member sehar jabeen is an unknown quantity at this point sehar jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself prefer to utility existing techniques but in intermingling with a mixture of techniques to fascination the measure we do trade so we can utility these techniques with a comfortable

Member harfaslo is an unknown quantity at this point harfaslo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are right say my dear friend, if we are use the technique when we are trading like all analysis and good strategy and follow the support and resistance, see economical news its very good for us. so i think we need to earn more experience about Forex Trading strategy hope its give us very good economical freedom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 176 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)