+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 176 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother available techniques or strategies are not avoidable but at the same time new techniques should be created from own self and those techniques will be applied for getting profit and it is true that everything is changeable and in street of old new things are taking place and new techniques and strategies are proving that are proving better than the past.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahzad32 is on a distinguished road shahzad32's Avatar
    Thanks
    well if you are technical expert you may be created your own indicatores, however, some of the indicatores (avaliable) are effective e..g.
    MOVING AVERAGE
    MACD

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guriya24 is an unknown quantity at this point guriya24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    mein es bare mein yehi kahu gi k humein kisi ki bhi available technique ko follow nahi karna chahey balke good trading k liey humein hum ko khud ko es qabil bnana chahey k hum apni techniques khud creat kar saken aur aik best trading kar saken jo k na sirf hamare business ko farogh de gi balke hamare knowledge aur tajurbe mein bhi izafe ka bais bane gi aur sath mein hamari salahiyato mein izafe ka bais bane gi

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of my trade on experts recommendation and own analysis by searching technical levels for Intra day and short term basis from various Forex web site. I have not yet implement any of my own technique but some time I do trading with hedging position and that is purely my developed strategy.

Senior Member Sirha is an unknown quantity at this point Sirha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think one should create his/ her own technique because it will be good for him that use own brain instead of available techniques

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i am in support of the idea which says create you own trading technique of trading the forex market so much so that you will be in full control of the situation in case the forex market changes with time so that when the forex market is not giving you what you want you will be in a good position to change something in the system you create yourself.

Member sadiaali is an unknown quantity at this point sadiaali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    T hat can provied is not easy when myself prefer to use the exting but in the combinition with a verity a techniqe to be a fit but take these what happens you see somone sstreategy you will have to messsed up mnd .

Member softengineer is an unknown quantity at this point softengineer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes main samjta ho ky forex trading main ap khud be reserch kare yani apni technique be use kare but jo avilable technique hai un sy be ap help ly aur per ap ko bohat zayda profit be ho sakta hai.

Senior Member blacksoda is an unknown quantity at this point blacksoda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your avaliable techniques strategies or would be creating of your style and also still build my own style i never stop to learn btween what technique do you use with a varitey of techniques to fit the way we do trading so we can use these techniques with a comfortable.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan trader ko creatinve hona chahiy daily nye nye plan banan chahiy achi stregey bana ke kaam karna chahiy isse hum forex me age hi badhege ye isliy passand hai hum sabhi ko .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 176 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)