+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 176 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Senior Member ahmed151515 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed151515's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap available technique bhi use kr skty hain lakin agr ap forex main apni techniques bnayen gy to i think ap is kam ko bht asaani se smjh payen gy or bhtr kam kr skain ge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esti is an unknown quantity at this point esti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    better use of available techniques how to trade that we do to make our own tenik takes skill and a way how to form a good strategy and analysis that we need high intelligence where we menagaalisa degan market properly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    i know each traders begin their initial trading by using the on the market trading systems found on the net as well as one created by others. once they're experienced enough, i know they're going to move to trade using their very own trading system - this could take times and therefore the method happens ****ually.
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    i want to create my own trading strategy or technique with the help of other strategies and techniques because i think in this way i can trade much better than using other strategies or techniques..

Banned rimi1 is an unknown quantity at this point rimi1's Avatar
    Thanks
    stock trading procedure which will give gain will not be straightforward whenever i by myself opt to apply already present procedures nonetheless in conjunction with several different methods to accommodate exactly how most people conduct stock trading.. quite a few practices currently have became pretty confusing nonetheless some are certainly very simple plus clear, Quite a few deliver the results nonetheless bring all these how things go about if you somebody's system plus reduce, you'll find a all messed up imagination, I will need grow your special.

Senior Member Razor1911 is an unknown quantity at this point Razor1911's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think different traders have different comfort while trading and thus they will have different Technics too. Everyone has his own technique for trading. You may learn from many people but should follow one strategy and independent plan of yours for gaining much from forex business. this is the most important because your self knowledge is what required the most while trading.

Senior Member aborik is an unknown quantity at this point aborik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried techniques produce by other traders but I never lasted long using them in my trading. I like to use my own strategy,I like discovering new technique for my trading. There is a feeling of satisfaction,happiness and pride if we are using our own method.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you because having a trading strategy is very important to ensure consistent profit from the forex market without having to second guess whether to open a trade or not, so more time should be spend on testing already made strategies or building your own.

Member Screw_twizzlers is an unknown quantity at this point Screw_twizzlers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    N no no dude,Why learn to trade the Forex the HARD way like most people who LOSE their money, when you can profit in the Forex the easy way?
    This ix not like this, Contact me for more details...!
    Screw

Banned puron is an unknown quantity at this point puron's Avatar
    Thanks
    Develop your individual exchanging approach that may present income is not simple while i me would rather use existing techniques yet in conjunction with a number of strategies to suit the best way we all complete exchanging so you can use most of these techniques having a at ease.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 176 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)