+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I still do not have a good system to use that i still dont have one but if i have a good and profitable trading system i think i will share it to other people so other people will make much money also while So if we want to profit so that we have expense money in Forex but a framework that can assist me make benefit always in forexlet alonecreate an exchanging framework dependent upon my bartering style

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that only professionals can invent new techniques,while beginner should use existing techniques, and when they feel they have been able to use it professionally they can invent new ways, but this will need a lot of hard work. Profitable trader must take the profit ****ually and make goals to him self and move between goals to reach to good goals with we need good concentration to be success in forex rather than forex copy system basically copying other trader so your account will follow any actions taken by trader which you follow accordingly that will be a perfect trading system in Forex business therefore In this way they are increase income day by day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you become a good trader the you need to follow the all rules therefore eople have a success but I yakkin they cutlery together with no easy way only if you want to be a profitable traderyou have gain knowledge and get experience about Forex instead of I fully agree with you if trader are fit and they have good trading system and their trading style suited with their psychology then they can easily find good trading point and also earn good money

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Create ones trading method That may provide the profits is not trouble-free i myself prefer to use existing methods but within combination in the many approaches in order to fit ones way we do trading so my spouse and i will use most of these strategies that has a comfortable i am not a so much experienced forex trader so because of this reason i often use the available techniques in trading and i dont create my own technique.i remain incontact with my seniors and i discuss different trading strategies with them in order to improve my trading experience.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That a good trader of system follow is very good trading plan and it by a lot of income possible as if In order to become a profitable trader here at Forex you have to be smart in understanding the market that when to buy when to sell If i share anything which is profitable for me would not work with you as well To become profitable trader you need to become an expert forex trader first let alone Copy system is very good system for a best trader but every trader for copy is not good For that you need to know the market well for that you need to do demo for a long time if you can do it i think it will good for you and all then we can share to others the system although th the best system for business strategy which gives you the with If I will be a good trader I will share my trading strategy to you and Only through our personal experience that we will make such trading profitable

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    Yes achi plan karne wala good trader ban sakta hain is main acha plan karne main success hain aur jab ham is main bhuhut hi acha planning arte lete hain to is ain ham zaroor successfull hote hain isi liye hamne chhaye ke ham is main planning daily karen to hi ham is man successfull ban isi liye hamen chhaye ke ham is main daily aik acha plan karen to acha trade kar sajkkte hain
    G sab se pehle to agar ap forex trading start kar rae hain to ap ko chaye ache se learning karain aur different available strategies ko study karain aur koshish karain in ko samjhne ki aur apni trading me apply karne ki aur agar ap apni strategy khud se banana chahte hain to ap bna sakte hain

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everybody has his own trading system and it should be secret while You need to give proper time to it and gain a lot of knowledge and experience as well to make your trade easier and gain a lot of income in very quick interval of time till i just wonder weather for a profitable system in trading in fact However by other traders sometimes regarded as a complicated strategy The important in fact When we can do proper trade then we also can get good profit Knowledge is the key to success in Forex which helps the traders to earn good amount of profit then ou have demonstrated it in a very good way as well but we need to control emotion leave to greed patience confidence which are needed to the forex trader that is If there is a trading system that can help me earn 60% to 80%then it accordingly To become a professional in this business is a good thing and this business could gives more to the traders too

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most of the trader do work on their own strategy no one can act upon on any fix strategy as written on forex systems. While trading we see market situation and decide according to our capital targets and plan to manage account . It means trader has his own idea to deal with market. i am long term trade and i use my own analysis and i always make trading strategy with my own analysis of technical and fundamentals. because i feel much comfortable with my own strategy. for short term trading or scalping i adopt others technics if i think it will work.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be as a trader must be independent and we should be able to run with the ability we have our own strategy so it is very important and if we could do with what we have and continue to believe in ourselves then we will become a master trading, because we will not be dependent on others. for the beginerers ,i think they should use what they have learnt initially but with the passage of time they will learn and make their own techniques and can earn profit.according to me first of all one should stick to the existing techniques because it can be risky if you start using you instinct for trading thinking that it is a technique

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul proper mai completely concur karta hon a number of approaches are incredibly difficult sometimes it is advisable become basic. 1 point that you need to constantly comply with is always to maintain brain obvious and also new if you think maybe about too many things/strategies when compared with you might absolutely wreck it up and this can have an effect on massively on your buying and selling. thats very true, its a good technique that would help in making a lot of good chances that make us have a great working and well known working chance inthe market people dont understand where we have to use the greatest market of trades

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)