+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 176 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Banned youssefmaftah is an unknown quantity at this point youssefmaftah's Avatar
    Thanks
    To create a strategy, you will need access to charts which reflect the time frame to be traded, an inquisitive and objective mind and a pad of paper to jot down your ideas.
    These ideas can then be formalized into a strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fx.joker is an unknown quantity at this point fx.joker's Avatar
    Thanks
    i created my one style and it's composed from many strong indicators like: rsi, macd, bolinger band and some other indicators from different strategies.
    i didn't found a strategy that works perfectly like i would, so that's why i created my own

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    available techniques bhi bohat zaruri hai kyu k available techniques bohat helo kerti hai apni new technique banany main kai dafa to available techniques hi kaafi help ker deti hai aur apni bnanay ki zarurat hi nahi perti lakin ye market pe depend kerta hai ...

Senior Member violet is an unknown quantity at this point violet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not impossible to share you a profitable trading system therefore IF you want to become a good trader than first thing you need to make some good experienceKnowledge and also learning on daily base accordingly Forex is best online money making busienss with at first you have to remember that you must control your emotion that is and it is the best incoming business and i can earn from here more by trading here

Member chawli is an unknown quantity at this point chawli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am thinking that I am not an expert Forex trader yet and now searching about available techniques and using these I have gotten some best results and achievements.

Senior Member alexbrid is an unknown quantity at this point alexbrid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generate your personal exchanging process that may present revenue seriously isn't uncomplicated as i myself would prefer to work with current strategies yet in combination with many different processes to match the way many of us perform exchanging therefore we can easily work with most of these strategies with a cozy.

Senior Member michy is an unknown quantity at this point michy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use my own trading technique, but the readily available indicators. the way I might decide to use the indicator may not be the way the indicator was originally intended. if you are a newbie, there is nothing wrong in you following the available technique.

Senior Member violet is an unknown quantity at this point violet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many trading system in the world the problem has to do with a trading system i will rather say it is the trader himself who has faled to be profitable with previous systems as well I have a trading strategy but the strategy has not been good since I sometimes still get a margin call as if ther way is you can contact a good trader in fact Forex is the international business we can become a good profitable trader by doing this business for this need good training and know good knowledge and experience about of the forex market

Banned bussinessman is an unknown quantity at this point bussinessman's Avatar
    Thanks
    techncial knowledge hona trader ke pass zroori hai yadi techincial knowledge nhi hoga to trader kuch nhi kar sakega technical knowledge hona bhaut hi zroori tabhi hume market ke baren me jaan payenge ussse samgh payenge .

Senior Member anahita is an unknown quantity at this point anahita's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we already understand this and also understand the business, then of course we will be able to make our own technique. techniques can be made when we have really understood how to trade well, both price movement patterns or how to enter the market safely and securely make a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 176 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)