+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in fact I do believe that along the learning forex, we familiarized ourselves with the existing strategies. Now as time moves forward and gaining the experience we got in by yourself, set the best strategy chosen by us. It will be more difficult for a beginner to start creating a strategy, since it is in the process of learning the technique it evolve if it is molded to each mode.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), zohaib1 (2020-02-24)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    own strategies are best because you know what are the principles of that strategies and in which market conditions it gets successful and unsuccessful.IF if fails sometimes you know why it did so and you can trade in the future also with that strategy because you are sure that the conditions are perfect to trade now ,with others strategies you just know about the strategy name and most probably you just dont know te basics of tat strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke market me jab tak trader apna techniques use nahi karenge tab tak wo ess business me achhe se kaam nahi kar sakte hai aur market ko samjhne ke liye trader ko market me time dena hoga fir trader ko market me apni analysis khud karni hogi tabhi wo yaha achhe se kaam kar sakenge. Forex trader can use anything that is working for them to succeed in the forex market trading business.trader can create their own strategy to earn in the forex market and also trader can use the strategy that is already create by another trader if it work for them

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere khayl se forex broker me trading kar ne k liya ap easy se techniques apply kar sakte hey , ku ki achie technique se ap trading me successful trader bann sakte hey , and uss k sat ap ko marketing analysis achie tara se anachahiea, thank you guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya . I myself as a trader in the use of the strategy is to use an already existing there as not been able to master let alone create their own strategy , so I just want to focus on learning what I have learned so far to be absolutely sure

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), zohaib1 (2020-02-24)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mujhe bhi yehi lagte hai ke agr trading ko thik se karke success hasil karna hai to dear apko kici ki strategy nahi balke kud ki koi stratagy ya to fir technick kohi use karna chaiye , kuk meara manna hai ke khud ki techninc se agr mujhe loss bhi hoti hai to bhi main yaha se kuch learning kar pati hu . hmary apny zhan k mutabiq forex trading kly ksi khas takneeq ki koi zerorat bhi ni aur ana h faida hy qunkh koi bhi takneeq ksi khas sorat kly bnai gy hoty hy is ly us ka faida srf usi sorat mn hota hy jis kly bnai gy hy hr jhg pr ni hota

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lakum For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), zohaib1 (2020-02-24)

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahut jaroori hoti hai trader ko techniques banana aur eske liye trader ko demo account par practice karni hogi aur trader ko sabhi indicator ko practice me use karni hogi,jise ki trade achhe successful strategy apne practice se ban sakenge aur yaha hard work karni hogi. creating own strategy is not easy.It takes alot of experiece and need to be a pro.Most people are learner here in forex.I use different strategy from the exports to conform the movement of the market.i want to focus on trading not on creating the strategy.It would be a waste of time.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi my friends forex is a difficult business without experince so skill is needed and techniques to. everybodu have to learn forex before reall trading and keep pracincing then you got experince and creat a strategy with your experince and techniques. basicalu i creat my own trading strategy i dont like others created strategy beacouse i dont know why i was not satisfied

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to experts, the value of chart analysis is that it focuses on the "raw materials", ie directly to the evolution of prices on the charts, unlike the indicators that go this raw information into "math roping" as to refine in order to obtain additional information. Indeed, we must not forget an old adage which states that stock "all the necessary information is in the price"

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, finding a technique that I will use later for my trading style is a proud thing for me, although in this study stage I still use some of the techniques of others, but I convince myself, will just one technique that I can use, that is my own technique .. we must create our own techniques for trading. but before it creation., you must be follow the other available techniques and practice it. now you think with which indicators you are more familiar. and then you use those indicators and use its on strategies. and make your own plan. and techniques.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you see the top succeed people in the Forex they have no any fixed strategy to do a good performance in Forex then if we can make good trade here then we can make huge earn and can become a profitable trader rather than Look sorry to say but i do not share my strategies with any body online it took me a year to find this and master this now you want this in a few minuted why dont you find one for you self ok

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)