+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 176 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Banned waheedsain10 is an unknown quantity at this point waheedsain10's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear 1st of all i will recommend you do practise in demo account,than follow the other people techniques after that than find your own strategy which should be profitable,no problem how much it should be slow,but it should be profitable.hope u will sucess.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fehong is an unknown quantity at this point fehong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a technique that match best to our psychology and if we did not find our match and than we must make new according to our psychology and if remain fail to form a new one than pick a ready made.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that only professionals can invent new techniques,while beginner should use existing techniques, and when they feel they have been able to use it professionally they can invent new ways, but this will need a lot of hard work.

Member Jethro is an unknown quantity at this point Jethro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Develop your exchanging method that will supply profit seriously isn't simple once i me prefer to work with recent strategies although in conjunction with a variety of techniques to in shape the way in which we do exchanging and so we can work with most of these strategies with a at ease.

Senior Member ahmad.saleh is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad.saleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    E system that can help me keep foreign exchange profits as if Just for this we can work with demo account and also by where you can get expertise accordingly so far I cant tell anyone because its hard to tell how to use it properly its because I have spent that hing doesnt work and giving it another go and You cannot really say whether the forex copy system is profitable or not in fact Before become profitable trader you need to become expert forex trader

Senior Member Mohd Sajid is an unknown quantity at this point Mohd Sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapko chahiye k net par se achi strategy aur techniques ko talaash karen aur un sab se apni ek strategy develop karen apne timeframe trading k hisaab se aur us strategy par demo me account kholkar pehle test karen agar aapko wo straegy consistent profit detey hain tabhi aap us strategy par kaam karen warna usse improove karne ki kosish karen. Agar aap kisi apni develop strategy par kaam karenge to aap zyada confident honge apni trading banisbat kisi dusre ki strategy par kaam karne k.

Member arnav is an unknown quantity at this point arnav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky0033 View Post
    ham dono hi use kar sakty hai apni techniques bhe aur dosron ki bhe ku kai senior ka experiance ziada hota hota hai un ki pas ache techniques hoti hai is laye ap dono ko use kary jis sai ap ko faida mily
    jab hum demo ka use karte hai toh humein bahut sahi nayi cheeze seekhne ko milti hai, humein yahan strategy aur indicator test karne ko milta hai aur humein yahan nayi nayi techniques ko bhi seekhne ko mil jata hai yahan.

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can see the successful trader portfolio and copy their trade with low comission after all a man who are not any work in he world which is impossible in fact Forex is a worldwide trading so we can be here to earn more money that is I do not have a trading system I just run a manual trading but I feel the pressure of psychology so I'd love to have a great system accordingly You will get a lot of people who are earning a lot of money from forex market

Senior Member msajjad66666 is an unknown quantity at this point msajjad66666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to utilize our own particular method as a part of it for the picking up the cash in it and after that we can go to the forward in it by the making the our own particular encounter in it and this is be the best for the broker to profit in it for us

Junior Member bluesky0033 is an unknown quantity at this point bluesky0033's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ham dono hi use kar sakty hai apni techniques bhe aur dosron ki bhe ku kai senior ka experiance ziada hota hota hai un ki pas ache techniques hoti hai is laye ap dono ko use kary jis sai ap ko faida mily

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 176 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)