+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to use available Techniques and combine it with our own strategy. This is good as we can make a much stronger strategy that can be of good help to us for a long time.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member rajibghsoh100 is an unknown quantity at this point rajibghsoh100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New techniques are very helpful to me for forex trading in the forex market. New trading method and methodologies are applied for forex trading. Forex tradng really interesting business hey. So keep trading in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with recent strategies although in conjunction with a variety of techniques to in shape the way in which we do exchanging that only professionals can invent new techniques while beginner should use existing techniques

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member studenttrader is an unknown quantity at this point studenttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinaforex1 View Post
    Forex trader can use anything that is working for them to succeed in the forex market trading business.trader can create their own strategy to earn in the forex market and also trader can use the strategy that is already create by another trader if it work for them
    forex me ache se work karne ki zroorat hoti hai jab tak koi bhi badna ache se trade nhi karega tab tak mai kabhi kuch bhi nhi kar sakunga ye dunia ka sabse best busssines shai .

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trader can use anything that is working for them to succeed in the forex market trading business.trader can create their own strategy to earn in the forex market and also trader can use the strategy that is already create by another trader if it work for them

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A Forex currency exchange trader can use any Technique that is good for them to succeed in this Forex business. The analysis becomes personal to a Forex trader who can choose the one that is best and use it to trade.
    Patience is Key.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,947 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji trader agar apni techniques ko market me use karta hai to ye uske liye achha rehta hai kyunki apna jetna skills trader use karenga usko utna experience yahan milenga aur wo aage future me aur achhe se market me kaam kar sakenga..
    bhai apni skills ka istemaal karte rahna bahut hi jaruri hota hai, idher humara work acha tabhi hoga bhai, jab hum idher apni sari skills ka istemaal karte hai, paisa bahut hi acha kamane ko tab milne lag jayega bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,210 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji trader agar apni techniques ko market me use karta hai to ye uske liye achha rehta hai kyunki apna jetna skills trader use karenga usko utna experience yahan milenga aur wo aage future me aur achhe se market me kaam kar sakenga..

Member Seriojka95 is an unknown quantity at this point Seriojka95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Create your own trading strategies that can offer significant revenues are not simple, but personally, I'd rather with modern methods in combination with many strategies to match this trade in this way, we are able to take advantage of these types of approaches, which is easier.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Starting me jab aap trading karte hai to technically aapko kuchh khas malum nahi hota hai esiliye pahle hum market me available forex strategy ke sath trading kar sakte hai, magar real account par kisi forex strategy ko use karne se pahle humen demo account par strategy ko test karna hoga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)