+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 176 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my dear, I obviously think there is no doubling that creating a new technique can be fun and someone might want to have his name written in the forex history books as well. But we must learn the techniques that have been developed by others and then build those techniques before we can develop our next techniques. and really my dear, I obviously think there is no doubling that if someone gives us any technique we should check them in demo account if they are very good at creating profit then we should adopt them. If we do not find a suitable technique from others then we have to develop our own strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mai kamyabi hasil krna hai tou phr ap ko forex market mai apni technique / strategy ki zarooragt hi tou ap forex market mai success full trader ban sakty ho. forex ak internation business hai. es business ko under stand / samjhnay kay lye zaroori hai k ap kay pass knowledge aur technique ho tou ap ko kamyabi ho gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are use his skills while in trading therefor it is best for us to because with the help of those things we are get earning from that forum,so it is very good thing for us to use his skills and also improve it than we gets success in forex trading.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-13), asd567 (2018-07-24), mehro (2018-08-21)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader agar ap k pas pehlay say hi achi techniqu hain to ap ko chaiay k ap wohi use krain wo bhi tab agar ap ko es say earing ho rhi hay aur agar ap ko es say earing nahain ho rhi to phr ap new creat bhi ker skty hain ya phr ksi say help bhi lay skty hain....

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-18), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-14), QamarXulqi (2018-07-18), sarfraz786 (2018-07-17), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading min jeise jeise hum work karte hin tu humin andaza hota he k es karobar min bari earning karne k lei humin apna tajurba aur expereince leina parta he apne tajurbe ki badolat jab hum aik achi trading ki stretagy bana sakte hin. Humari kamyabi es lei hoti he k hum market ko samjh bhi leite hin es k sath sath hum apne jazbat ko bhi qaboo kar k trading karte hin tu hum kafi bari kamyabi lei sakte hin. All available indicators bhi humin es karobar min bari earning dei sakte hin.

Member raza2018 will become famous soon enough raza2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    main bhi apni he technique use krat hun aur uss pr he trade krta hun is ssy kuch na kuch sekhny ko mujhy mill jata hai aur is ssy mujhy kluch earning bhi ho jati hai . Forex ek ek best kam hai aur iss main kam bhi boht asan hai aur iss main mujhy kafi sekhny ko mill raa ahi

Member oralit will become famous soon enough oralit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I will try to make my own strategy. But before doing that, you have to learn about it. For that reason I have to go to the exhibition. I need help from different sites, forums, or communities to learn forex techniques. When I can gain extensive knowledge then I can try to make a strategy in my trade. Because fools can not make their own ideas. and of course to me, I personally do consider that if you are just a beginner and you want to monetize a little profit in your first months then I would recommend you to look at the Forum and learn about trading techniques and strategies. If you are alreay an experienced person then I think you do not need to use someone else's strategy, because you've created your own.

Member jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,443 Times in 764 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i suggest that one should always use their own techniques because they only know that how their trading moves and they only can control their moves and there are many techniques available but we cannot rely upon them fully as they are made by others according to their style and need

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, there is no double in forex trading. I really believe using commonly available techniques but have to create your own Technik. Remember, Forex is a profitable business so if you can make a good technique you can have to earn big money from this market. I think if we can be a good trader, we can get good results. and I think you should use the available techniques and tools provided by forex forums and initially it is necessary for you and when you feel you are adequately trained rather than analyzing the market yourself and trading in your own way but it is necessary that you should get the profits needed for you and for your family because you give time and it is your right to have money.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I have ideas from my experienced friends, I will definitely listen to them but I should not rely on their opinions alone. I will go by extracting new ideas and plans and will act accordingly because in forex trading we can not follow someone's footsteps as they are. we must think deeply and put our minds in action to think sharply for us. we must be smart enough to get ourselves. searching for a newer web and learning trading skills is a good way to improve our knowledge, but trading is a real brain game, people who think deeply and wisely can surely surpass the others and knowledge can be gained without actual experience, but maybe that is subjective knowledge, is it true? While we need knowledge objectively as a counterweight. In fact, theory can change if we find new facts, and that requires knowledge objectively. But I do not know about logic, can logic be changed? Maybe someone has an idea about it and can give an example.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 176 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)