+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 176 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    In the early days I use trading techniques that are widely used by traders. But, after beginning to understand, I modified the technique / strategy with a strategy that is my findings. I tried to continue to refine the strategy.
    for someone who want to advance in the trade, we must be clever clever for us to process and manage the strategy, for that we expected it to be able to get a strategy that is very telling, and the strategy needed to gain some experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trade in the forex market I always use a technique that has been available, but I do penyempunaan against it by modifying the technique with something of my own. I have never made ​​or tekniuk strategy of my own in total..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    yar main na thori boht trading ke ha or min na abi tak tading main koi techniques nahi lata han esi waja sa to min trading achi or best strategy ban kar kafi achi ro best trading kar sakta hoon esi waja sa to main boht he achi ro best traidng kar rha hooon.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    In the early days I use trading techniques that are widely used by traders. But, after beginning to understand, I modified the technique / strategy with a strategy that is my findings. I tried to continue to refine the strategy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to executor For This Useful Post:

murphy (2017-09-23)

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many existing techniques in this forum, and I could follow every technique that I find I am able to do.
    sometimes would be difficult for new traders to make trade for their own techniques, and they will be easier to imitate other traders who have the technical experience ..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to terajana For This Useful Post:

murphy (2017-09-23)

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    We need to find out a technique that match best to our psychology and if we did not find our match than we must make new according to our psychology and if remain fail to form a new one than pick a ready made and than customize that according to our psychology is the best solution.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    I have seen and tried many techniques and strategy in forums and anywhere. I must admit I learn something from them that helps me in creating my own strategy. It's not so bad to copy some ideas and mixed it with your own As long it's effective it is good.
    I think it's true what you are saying that we must choose how to use the trade by using a strategy that already exists and we can find a strategy that fits with our trade and we can do this and continue to deepen our understanding by both

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, traders should focus on learning available techniques and strategies not to apply them to their trade but for building their own techniques and strategies. because available techniques and strategies will help traders to build up a very strong effective strategy.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar main an apne best ot achi strategy bani ha abi main us par practice kar rha hon esi waja sa us ko main share nahi kar rha hon jub wo complete process sa ho ge to phar pa logon ko share kar doon aga.

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I modified the strategy according to the character of my trading. using the MM 5% of my equity security. if you get a margin call, it means that your equity out, you can no longer do the entry, so trading on real accounts, require margin money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 176 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)