+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 176 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paman Gober View Post
    I focused on learning available techniques ( i get scalping) from this forum.
    but i think thats techniques not match with my style... n now i litle confuse to use that techniques...
    maybe next time i must have a mentor or a teacher to learn me about forex completely..
    well yes sir sometimes rightly so if we always follow the signals or strategies of others and will certainly make our own confused and this is very detrimental to our own course, if the problem tentor better learn to self-taught

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Paman Gober is on a distinguished road Paman Gober's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I focused on learning available techniques ( i get scalping) from this forum.
    but i think thats techniques not match with my style... n now i litle confuse to use that techniques...
    maybe next time i must have a mentor or a teacher to learn me about forex completely..
    i just want to get profit
    but the reality is different

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are plenty of strategies in the market if anyone wants to be smart enough you can use the same strategies and you can bring one which is enough to keep you going and going leaving the ones in the mt4 pure and antached you do not havf to use if you are not sure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learning available technique to learn how to prefect about price also t develop my own technique to have my style in trading so available tools for trading move to own technique

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience, I usually use available technique in forex trading. Because if I create my own way is very difficult. By using available technique, I can ask to the senir trader about the advantages of the technique.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I myself as a trader in the use of the strategy is to use an already existing there as not been able to master let alone create their own strategy, so I just want to focus on learning what I have learned so far to be absolutely sure

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of trading techniques of the business.Every company has its own ways of handling business. One can take reference from his company but even he can also consult other business manuals from other companies. Even one come up wlth his own strategy and planning if thinks that he can manage trading very well and can handle tough situations.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rules should be similar and strategy may be dissimilar. Everyone has his own technique for trading. I think it is the best policy for trading. You may learn from many people but should follow one strategy and independent plan of yours for gaining much from forex business.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    forex trading app k pass dono he honey chiyen kioun k mugh ko pata ha k app ki apni or dosroun ki jo tecnices hane na ye app ko kafi sahara deti haen es liye ye app ko apne pass zehan main rakhni chiyen jis time jo mozoun ho woh use karo

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khayal se agar ham forex main new hai to pahle hame dusre ki trading strategy par work karna chahiye es se hame kaafi knoweldge milta hai or agar unme koi weakness hai to wo bi saamne aa jati hai.
    or jese jese hame trading expereince hone lagega ham khud apni trading strategy banane main success ho jayege.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 176 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)