Page 397 of 402 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4013

Thread: Do you prefer high or low risk?

Banned ali1996 is on a distinguished road ali1996's Avatar
    Thanks
    Often be very risk sometimes up
    It is almost success rate is almost impossible because the love of risk and
    I will keep it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member FireBones is an unknown quantity at this point FireBones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you set a low monthly target like 10% for small capital, it will take you very long time to turn your capital to big, so i think trading with high risk the only way to become successful at the start

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading with low risk trades will be good for any trades will be good to make good profits . so that i love trading with broken trends . it is so simple and easy strategy .

Senior Member cicgojra is an unknown quantity at this point cicgojra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont give preferance to high risk. so by doing trade in high risk the loss could make your account trouble.so we should do in low risk trading. with trading at low risk we are getting earn slowly slowly but would be in profit.

Senior Member adeel_98 is on a distinguished road adeel_98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is depend on you which risk you will manage , for me , i prefer low risk because it is safe and profitable . i like long time but profitable business i don't work with greed low risk is best in this way we can control our emotions and safe from loss . Thank you !

Banned shetuacca is an unknown quantity at this point shetuacca's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is really an industry company. Right here higher as well as reduced danger offers. Additionally there are fairly encounters. All of us prefer to prefer high-risk from video gaming. Simply because all of us like to maintain challenge. Rear end from buying and selling all of us choose reduced danger.........................

Senior Member danish012 is an unknown quantity at this point danish012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i prefer the high or the low risk.because you know that the forex is the very risky business if you trade in the forex trading with the lot of the money in the forex trading then there is the lot of the chances that you will lose the money and if you will trade in the forex with the short amount then there is the low chance of you lose.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high risk or low risk that will depend on the trader, if a trader want to take high risk then that trader can earn also high amount and if a trader take low risk then that trader will earn low amount of profit. but i am prefer to take low risk, because i think by taking low risk a trader can survive in forex market for long time and also can earn money from forex trading.

Senior Member capres is an unknown quantity at this point capres's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we knew everything would be the start of high and low it was given to the case and will be in excess of the usual because it will be the start to be the best for which we know only that was enough to get it all

Banned makrazeeb is on a distinguished road makrazeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Foreign currency trading business is definitely a good industry business. Right here higher with reduced chance has. Additionally there are really encounters. Everyone would like to prefer risky from video playing. Simply because everyone would like to maintain condition. Rear end on buying and promoting all of us find less danger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 402 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)