+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 402 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 4013

Thread: Do you prefer high or low risk?

Senior Member xfarhan will become famous soon enough xfarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma low risk ko hee prefer kerta hoon because forex mey kuch pata nahi hota kab kaya ho jaya is liya hamay low risk par hee rehna chahiya kisi bhi time kuch bhi ho sakta hai low risk hamay loss sey bacha layta hia or ham apni positions ko zayada dair tak hold ker saktay hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vapul is an unknown quantity at this point vapul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high risk is good for me to do the right tradings. i have to take some big risks in this market so that i have to take the big money. sometimes i have to take good money and sometimes i have to lost the quick money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm prefer to use low risk, so i can trade more safely, usuallly i trade with at least 1:1 risk reward ratio, if i cant get that, then its better no trade at all, because its really dangerous when you put more risk than reward, you will trade with a lot of emotion

Member yasiriqbal1 is on a distinguished road yasiriqbal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir g apne question acha keya he forex me ahme agr high rate me risk lena pahertre to len aoherta he q ke forex me market me mene sb zehada ka
    gold me keya he gold me kam krne ka to maza ata he jb loss hota he to loss hone me rona be zehada ata he

Member Tolubtsind1936 is an unknown quantity at this point Tolubtsind1936's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    shuru me high risk le len ge tu ye hamare liye nuksan ki waja b bn sakta hai low risk se hmen idea ho jata hai then bad me hm high risk le sakte hen. ow profit. so my dear i prefer to low risk and low profit for mine because it will be remain permanentrisk then no doubt my dear if you prefer high risk then you gain big profit.if you prefer low can gain lkhayal me hmen shuru me low risk se start krna chahye kun k hman forex ko thora time dena chaye agr hm mere

Senior Member certain is an unknown quantity at this point certain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think where is low risk there is low profit and where is high risk there is high profit. i think low risk is preferable. people want to get money but not to get loss. in order to get big profit one need to bear a lot of risk. that's why i think low profit is acceptable because waiting low profit in a long time is better that expecting big profit with big risk. so, i think low risk is preferable is acceptable. by making small profit one can easily make big profit after a period of time. so low risk is fine.

Banned mcj is an unknown quantity at this point mcj's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a trade business.here high and also low risk has.also there has pretty faces.we like to prefer high risk at gaming.because we love to keep challenge. i think if is that i must try on a low risk.

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    always have to make a great strategy that can make you lose a lot of good working and we have to understand how to understand how we can know everything and we have to know that in the same trades of forex stats and we have to make the same in a good working

Banned MAHI is an unknown quantity at this point MAHI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you prefer high or low risk of what..........mere khayal me hmen shuru me low risk se start krna chahye kun k hman forex ko thora time dena chaye agr hm shuru me high risk le len ge tu ye hamare liye nuksan ki waja b bn sakta hai low risk se hmen idea ho jata hai then bad me hm high risk le sakte hen...............

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi risks sometimes work in differen t ways and we have to know how to understand where we we are working and we are in the best work and e can work to make in the best ways and we have the best of trades

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 402 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)