+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 402 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 4013

Thread: Do you prefer high or low risk?

Member zarar is an unknown quantity at this point zarar's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khayal me hmen shuru me low risk say start krna chahye kun k hman forex ko thora time dene chaye agr hm shuru me hight risk le len ge tu ye hamare liye nuksan ki waja b bn sakta hai low risk say hmen idea ho jata hai then bad me hm hight risk le saktye hen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mosa is on a distinguished road Mosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We Should not use high leverage because it too dangerous for our account,It may finished our account therefore every Newbies should have to use low leverage because newbies Have no much knowledge about Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 1212661 will become famous soon enough 1212661's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think hmen starta main low risk se trading start karni chahey kin key hum ko market ka shuro main kuch khas pata nahen hota or agar hum shuru main hi high risk lena shuru kar dain to hmara bhot nqsan ho sakta hai

Banned aarti147 is an unknown quantity at this point aarti147's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear, Forex is real business and in business if we take high risk than we can get high returns also so i take high risk with stop loss also to secure my capital and position in this Forex business and that is beauty of this Forex business.

Banned zhang hua is an unknown quantity at this point zhang hua's Avatar
    Thanks
    This depends on their ability to control, if you can have a higher level of technology, it is a high-risk high-yield, or to reduce leverage, low-risk, low income, is also a good

Senior Member zohaib186 is an unknown quantity at this point zohaib186's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i actually do choose to be trading with risk since it do give us higher profits and that,s to say that whenever i make adequate analysis towards the market i do use higher lots size to enter the market such that my profit returns is going to be greatly higher.

Banned bhaijee is an unknown quantity at this point bhaijee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you prefer high or low risk of what?

mere khayal me hmen shuru me low risk se start krna chahye kun k hman forex ko thora time dena chaye agr hm shuru me high risk le len ge tu ye hamare liye nuksan ki waja b bn sakta hai is liya start ma hum ko high risk sy avoid krna chai

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to take low risk always. see there always there were the winning trades as well as the loosing trades too. so one must adopt proper money management techniques to overcome those losses and a good strategy to get a overall profit in through out all the trades of the day or the week.

Senior Member iago aspas is an unknown quantity at this point iago aspas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, there are no thing such as high risk or low risk in forex trading. every trade has high risk. my point is whether you targeting high pips or low pips to be risked for. as for me, either high pips or low pips have the same risk for all traders

Senior Member mdmabrak234 is an unknown quantity at this point mdmabrak234's Avatar
    Thanks
    so try to job with devalue danger for the unsound experience is one of the individual way to interchange to acquire sound realist.... but while doing so we may worsen our city very easily if the swoop goes false ... Most of the clip i similar to scalp the occur so i try to business with post****uate venture

+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 402 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)