+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 402 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4013

Thread: Do you prefer high or low risk?

Member smartfxtrader2017 is an unknown quantity at this point smartfxtrader2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always prefer the low risk strategy because in low risk strategy you grow your account in long period it takes hard work and time but when you pursue high risk strategy due to riskiness of the strategy there are high chances of margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saifullahasa is an unknown quantity at this point saifullahasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always prefer low risk so that i always carry my trade. if i open a trade high risk and this trade may vanish my account that is i don't prefer. i beleave that if i carry my trade then i must earn money in forex. but if i want to earn much money in a single moment that is very risky and any time my account be vanish or may loss huge amount of money that is not accepted.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asimkhan123 is an unknown quantity at this point asimkhan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mei nei bhot he achi bat ki hai mei khud bhi chota chota profit krny mei he yakeen krta hon ku k es mei agar hum ko loss bhi ho to kam ho ga or agar hum faida bhi ho to wo bhi kam ho ga magar ap agar monthly profit nikaly to ap ko monthly kafi income ho gi ...

Member mohamedadnan is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedadnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I expect more from a loss and that's why to avoid a big danger that more traders might occur in the forex and I depend on the protest loss Ackbyr so that if you lose will not be a loss, but anticipated to be much smaller, so I have to Ahta to expect a big loss

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade with low risk than high risk. With low risk trading, i earn small profit only but i can make it consistently. with high risk trading, i will earn much profit in short time, but i will get margin call sooner or later. So i choose to trade with low risk trading

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    High risk is very damaging to the accounts of novice investors. The high leverage in operations is a product of investor greed. The trader must increase his capital with small profits so as not to risk his permanence in the business. A risky trader can know the fortune or the margin call quickly.

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    I perfer low risk in forex business cause forex is a risky business and here my capital is small so if i trade with high risk so i can lost my all money in forex business any time so its for i dont take high risk now and i dont prefer high risk .

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,189 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai mere hisaab se to yaha par low risk hi lena sabse best hota hai, kaam acha bhi hota hai aur koi tension nahi hota hai bhai, high risk mein dar bahut hi jayda rahta hai sahi kahe to trade achi kar hi nahi paate hai bhai.
    hanji ess business me trader ko low risk trading he karna chahiye,trader esme jetna contro me rehkar chalenga uske liye acha hai,trader ko esme apne account me acha money manageemnt bhi tabhi hota hai agarw o control me rehta hai..

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu forex ke trading main zida riskey work nh krta hon main trading ko watch kr ke low risk ke sath he trading krta hon kun ke forex ke trading ek great work hia or es main kam time main best earning hai agar watch kr ke ap log trading kro ge tu mje umed hai ke ap logo ko forex ke trading main lose nh ho skata hai,

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to operate with a medium risk, which does not generate very large losses. If you work with very small leverage the gains are low and very discouraging. In other words, it causes great discouragement to work several hours to earn a few cents. For this reason, it is desirable to operate with reasonable leverage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 402 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)