+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 402 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer high or low risk?

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by digimon View Post
    Forex is actually a risk, but many profitable. So I chose to put high risk as well as investing because they took the monitor about just the most high profits while also admitted that whenever my partner and helped build, I was doing very much using high-dimensional work A satisfactory assessment of too much can eventually get in the business, my income personal interest is likely to fall high, is undoubtedly a very one of the way. At the end of the correct order ....
    Before discussing good and whether or not the use of large or small risks in the use of the lot, then it would be worthwhile to learn first. about how we regulate the use of lots that good balance between capital you use and how many targets you want to trade you are doing today. Suppose you want to earn 5% of every transaction then you must recalculate the lots that you use and also the SL and TP.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    all trader should use low risk in forex business because this business is very dangerous. if we trade with high risk then we can lose much money quickly in forex trading. forex trading is longterm investment, not for making much money quickly, need good discipline to keep stay on forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I trade in Forex with high risk and then make profit one or two time, and then I lose all capital, but with low risk I can make time a lot of time without losing my money, so I think that low risk is better than high risk to protect our money.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is actually a risk, but many profitable. So I chose to put high risk as well as investing because they took the monitor about just the most high profits while also admitted that whenever my partner and helped build, I was doing very much using high-dimensional work A satisfactory assessment of too much can eventually get in the business, my income personal interest is likely to fall high, is undoubtedly a very one of the way. At the end of the correct order ....

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with low risk will not makes us get stress. It will be good if we always trade with low risk, because it can help us to manage our emotion, we will no stress or fear to get much losses. Trading with low risk is much better because it can help us to avoid margin call and we will not lose all our capital

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market thinks that the size of each candle in the size of MetaTrader itself is happening in the market and cantoh MetaTrader. If there is a line of length of the intensity of the presentation for a long time, followed by a bearish candle means that the lecture will often occur by the seller, usually what happens should be the bottom of the title, and whether there is a trend to go up

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really is my wife and I do not like the threat, despite the money trading my wife and I have no choice, I do not need to bear the threat, and clear this success is due to the fact that the currency of foreign exchange The deal itself is almost all of the high risk agencies on this planet I'm sure if that means I have to get it to be threatening.

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried to trade in the market with low risk, even though it takes patience remedy can make big profits from the market, I think this is very good, if we do not ever pull that advantage and then one day we will have a big capital and can make big profits

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading using low risk is which suitable for beginner. I think i still a beginner despite i joined in forex since a few years ago, because i still can't make consistent profit yet. Then i prefer to trade with low risk only, and always avoid high risk to make good and safe trading

Member artutal is an unknown quantity at this point artutal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk tu must hai trading may agar risk nahi lo gay tu success kesay ho gay brother agar success ho agay tu risk par control karo brother agar control karo gay tu success ho gay brother enjoy karo gay ab yeh depend ap pay kerta hai k ap high risk ko deal ker skty ho ya nhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 402 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)