+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 402 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer high or low risk?

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is troublesome for people they do not about forex and
    understand that they do not know about forex together they do not work with full concentration and time together with the patience and honesty of forex. It's hard for people but if we have a tendency to learn a lot about forex then forex is very easy for North American country.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

kholil (2017-08-28), nick (2017-08-31), paste (2017-08-31)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex trader ko hamesha low risk he market me lekar kaam karna chahiye,esme trader ko high risk se he hamesha margin call hit hota hai,esme trader jetna acha market me analysis karta hai uske liye market me utna he acha rehta hai..
    this is true brother risk is alwayse give us motivation to do hardwork in this business if we will take some risk in trade then sometime we get good profit with risk so i think withaut risk this is imposible
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

4. The Following User Says Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

hodori (2017-08-21)

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is very risky business in this world. so you should apply low risk in this business, don't take high risk because forex can make you be poor quickly. apply good money management to control your risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will prefer low risk management for this trading business because in the beginning all the traders have low capital but when they get the profit from this market they should lock that profit in their account and than change your trading strategy.

Member Noman 4659 is on a distinguished road Noman 4659's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main high risk ki nisbat low risk ko prefer krta hon. Mere khayal main high leverage pr trade krna bhut dangerous hia. Jab kay low leverage pr trade kr kay aap long time trade kr sakte hian.

Junior Member Michaelyoussef is on a distinguished road Michaelyoussef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer low risk than high risk and therefore use a low leverage that does not exceed 1: 200. I learned this after a long experience and after losing a lot of money because of the high risk, so I advise everyone not to risk and not to rush.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko hamesha low risk he market me lekar kaam karna chahiye,esme trader ko high risk se he hamesha margin call hit hota hai,esme trader jetna acha market me analysis karta hai uske liye market me utna he acha rehta hai..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

garrysidhu (2017-08-20)

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is very interesting and famous for tradng business.
    In forex you have to face some risk.
    Without risk you can not do anything. Many people take more risk in forex and get big losses from money.
    If you let go of greed and take a low risk level then you can shine in the forex business.
    I prefer to risk risk in forex. Greedy people can not make money in forex.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hakan For This Useful Post:

baper (2017-08-31)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    i prefer to trade wit the minimal risk possible because the forex market itself is risky and when a trader deliberately added another risk into his trade then he will be making things to be too difficult for himself because that is actually the best way to trade the forex market and make good cash for yourself.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,447 Times in 9,163 Posts
    main to low risk hi prefer karun ga q ke zayda risk lena Forex main sahi nae hai humain bohat zayda loss ho skta hai jitna km risk lain gai utna thik hai high profit ap long time ke lyie nae le skte hain wo aik dafa ho ga ya 2 dfa ho ga us ke bad loss agr huwa to usko recover karna mushkil ho jata hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 402 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)