+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 622 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 6220

Thread: How can I trade without any loss?

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there definitely needs to be in the trade are sacrificed, even though it was only a small value, but with a slight loss will result in the greater good trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunately it will never be able to any time and you will never be able to avoid loss, perhaps even more you trade the more you will feel the loss and eventually become very familiar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nurulsust View Post
    I am a beginner in Forex market. I knew about Forex first time from one of my colleagues. I have already opened a demo account. From the forum discussion I have got a message that a novice trader is supposed to experience loss in his trade. But I am determined not to get any loss. How could it be possible. I expect your valuable opinion, please.
    There is no way to trade without loss. We can not predict 100% of our potential profit. No one can in the world. Loss and profit is for each other.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aap bina loss kiye trade karna chaty hain to aap ko bohot hi patience say trade karna ho ga aur aap ko chahiye kay market ko watch karty rahian aur jab aap ko solid signal milay tab ho react karin.

Senior Member bosu_roy is an unknown quantity at this point bosu_roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading without loss it's so difficult in forex. Forex trading is a very wide area and all depends upon the market trend and trend depends upon the trader's behavior and nobody earn profit every time every one bear loss big or small amount. When you get loss then you remember your mistakes and day by day you understand this market.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is difficult to beginner to trade without any loss. It is impossible since your learning start with loss. When you loss then you remember your mistake and you understand the market day by day.

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up forex risk

Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    If it will be always profitable to trade every one in the world shall start trading and make lot of money, no one shall be interested in any other job, the truth is forex trading is risky and losses are possible so those brave enough to deal with risk only dare to trade forex.
    I totally agree with this post, forex is not likely to provide benefits forever, but there will always be trade-offs, between profit and loss, but who succeed are those who can reduce losses as small as possible in order to achieve a better profit ..

Junior Member pppp is an unknown quantity at this point pppp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading without loss or risk is totally impossible. yes you can use a demo account. because loss with virtual money doesn't make any factor.

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well that cant happen as theory and i think about no one do that but may be you can trade one day 90 percentage success why not , forex is the land of wonders that any thing could happen so just believe in your self and try to make it just keep practicing and i hope you best wishes.

Member dinusarker001 is an unknown quantity at this point dinusarker001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new beginner in forex market. recently i have known about the forex and i do not know how to avoid loss in forex trade.please give me some suggestion about this trade.but i promised that i will not loss in forex trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 622 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)