+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping Simple, Consistent Profit.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that this is a very good and reasonable technique, when we only hold to stochastic in oversold or overbought conditions and this indicates that we are trying to place transactions on the access factor and stop, then we can increase our production, but I do not understand very vigilantly, what is it, can you connect the weblink about being very vigilant so I can try it on my deal, because I have used stochastic too, and I see that you can combine both very well and why people like scalping even if it not good for them. there is no reason to use a losing strategy such as scalping, if you really have a good scalping strategy, show us your test results that show the benefits you are talking about. scalping means that you will mismanage your account and mismanage your risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping framework requires very treble mobility and good virtual world transportation, we take posthumous choices of losses that we leave behind and I agree scalping is a good strategy for M5 TF and I want to succeed in forex trading using this technique. I will try on a demo account first, I think this technique is very relevant for all market conditions. whether it's a trend or a segway,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have a super signal indicator, please upload it here so that all of us here can test it in our trade. hame har the main trade what is the limit of the limit to the stop loss level because chahiye you hame a big loss or margin call as bachayega.i don't understand the super signal, what is it, can you install a link about super signal then I can try it on trade me, and we try to place orders at the entry and exit points, so we can maximize our income, but I don't understand super signals, what is it, can you attach a link about super signals so I can try it on my trade, because I have used stochastic too, and I see that you can combine the two well

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is not good for forex traders and forex trading. This is more risky than other trading strategies. This can be dangerous for your trade. You can lose, if you are not aware of your trade and it is good for scalping forex traders, but it takes time and process to be successful, there is no quick way to succeed in forex trading, any trading system will work if you are able to understand the market and understand trading system used by discipline

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Scalping: A Simple Forex Trading Strategy for Consistent Profits. – The proper approach to determine the right Forex vendor, along with step-by-step calculations of web revenue

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Scalping Simple is a very good trading strategy. because the Stochastic oscillator indicator is a strong indicator. it gives a true 80% signal ... but I don't know about Super Signal. please share this indicator. how to use this ...? think for your part ... and I have a question about the rules? the signal is super allways pointing donw? or what is a typing error?

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading strategy is pretty good. But actually I am not the best in Scalping on Dqaig Frame 5 because oscillating is very similar to dealing with 15 minute frames and I think it is the best frame for scalping and advising him because I work always peeling the scalp. and the use of Bollinger Bands indicators with ... and, scalping strategies are good strategies for running, especially for new traders in the trading business. because this strategy has been widely used by traders in the forex business, and they have benefited from this strategy.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not all traders like scalp and not all like to trade intraday or long term. all depends on the trader. some of them like to skin and get profit with their style, but others don't. I don't like scalp because I have to look at the graph every time and wait for the price ... if the price is floating, I have to cut the loss. I do not like. and friends trade without using the stop loss ek idea acahaa hai. hame apni the main har trading stop loss is using chahiye. Hame har key trading apni oak limit to haha se stop loss loot set because chahiye you hame big loss or margin call bachayega

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,084 Times in 4,515 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping not all forex trader are good ,good scalper take a lot of work and this most important how to greed. I see its good and wish strategy .when we just for the stochastic at oversold and it means that we try to put order at entry and exit point ,we can maximize our earning.And i also using stochastic .

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    eur/usd pe 5 pips ya 10 pips tp or 5 mint time frame main best strategy lag rhi hai muje oris main zarur experience karu ga umeed hai fida ho ga or main rules ko dekh ke karu ga ke rules break na hon ye scalping strategy best hai profitable ha.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-27), KASINA (2018-03-18), yulbang111 (2018-03-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open