+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 657 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned benteng is an unknown quantity at this point benteng's Avatar
    Thanks
    Action for the signal we will discuss today can be played either as a continuation pattern or as a dramatic reversal. Bars in In the bar is a two-bar formation. In the bar must be done because the name of the country and actually in the bar before. High and low in the bar should be

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I loose an enormous quantity in forex i mean in a very unhealthy scenario the amount however i like better to trade is zero,5 as a result of i believe this volume is a lot of safety . therefore To avoid more loss i recommendation all beginners to use risk management and cash management to a avoid this unhealthy scenario that have an effect on our business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asifch is an unknown quantity at this point asifch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very recently i lost my entire account due to a bad decission i made. but i havent got diheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    an exceedingly dangerous state of affairs, i might be additional careful. i will use lots of smaller volume. because, if you need to use a typical heap, my capital are vulnerable. even though unfavorable market state of affairs, i will be able to stop commerce for a short time. it, to manage your emotions, which regularly can arise if there's a foul state of affairs.

Senior Member balok is an unknown quantity at this point balok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very currently i lost my whole account with one bad decision i created. but i haven't got disheartened and also i'm thinking of selling along long term rather than scalping. i plan to take up again by selling small plenty as if .01 and so on.therefore minimizing the risk on loosing both the report.

Senior Member been is an unknown quantity at this point been's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most traders lose but rolling good is thinking and trying to recover lost and implement strategies to get good profits and away from greed and tries to make a steady income daily or monthly and enter the market in times of good and important for profits.

Senior Member lill is an unknown quantity at this point lill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Base on my experience, I know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.

Senior Member rahim is an unknown quantity at this point rahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Data - Strategy to Instantaneously Trade Like You Have Years of Foreign Currency Trading Experience
    You should consider fx signs if you decide you are not even trading with profitably, have reduced Understanding, or just don't have a lot of time with dedicate into your a forex trade.
    Using the Simple one e-mail a day variety for a forex mentor that sits to you right through the day holding a hand just like you trade, a stock portfolio of foreign exchange trade notifications is going to be certainly no expense may possibly transform you towards a successful investor swiftly.

Member gabofan08 is an unknown quantity at this point gabofan08's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i got a big loss the first thing i do is to stop trading for a moment and then start in a new pursuit of profit taking into consideration what made me to had have a big loss, also i try to have my lots size reduced for a better money management.

Senior Member toyfur2 is on a distinguished road toyfur2's Avatar
    Thanks
    This will allow you to get emotionally used to the volume of trading, .... We prefer trading with the default settings. .... the position sizes will be reduced so we do not over trade in what could amount to be just a bad week, or a bad month. ..... In order to avoid these unpleasant situations, we suggest that you ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 657 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)