+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 657 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In case of the bad situation you must have to trade with low volume as you do not know about the movement of the pair. so just try to avoid the trading at that time or you can trade with the low volume so that in case you lose you will not lose much more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member WajeehBJ is on a distinguished road WajeehBJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That would I think depend on what exactly you mean by bad condition. See, if the bad condition is that I don't have a firm signals or the market is so volatile that I'm unable to understand it properly, then I would rather stay out of it for a while. If bad condition means that I don't have enough margin, then probably I'd go for .2 volume on every trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kopil is on a distinguished road kopil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.

Member Eko Widodo is an unknown quantity at this point Eko Widodo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the time I did cut loss, I will try to get back the advantage but I would use the same Lot or volume, but I will also trade on the currency pair to another, .. because if my capital is small then I will be trading on the currency pair, but if I did Cut Loss then I would try to trade on the currency pair the other, because if I double condition if you have any of the OP then the loss will be greater, . therefore better add OP on other currency pairs, ..

Member eng2012 is an unknown quantity at this point eng2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that owning a successful business strategy makes us that we can make profit easily whatever the volume must commit ourselves well in all what we learn until we get to success easily to trade foreign currencies

Junior Member lakji is an unknown quantity at this point lakji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think is fighting for the last 30 years but people still prefer to trade in Dollars. ... tasted and it feel delicious.you realized that if you eat only meat it's bad for

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    A situation is called "bad" when you already open a position. If you don't have any position open, then you have no situation at all -- not bad nor good.

Junior Member bless05 is an unknown quantity at this point bless05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes bad place or confusing position comes in forex trading playacting.It truly puzzling sometimes.In that occurrence,I ofttimes do not patronage.But, sometimes I use 0.01 product lot in these unclear or bad status and there are two possibilities equivalent if the prevent losses are hit in the uninterrupted mode then it is meliorate to posture substance or if the concentrated stop sum is hit then act a younger for the discriminating rich construction and equip the ambiguous quanity.

Banned sarwina90 is an unknown quantity at this point sarwina90's Avatar
    Thanks
    in a bad thing I do is use a large lot to tempt fate, if it is true then I will make a huge profit but if it is wrong then I should be ready to lose the account that I have.

Member sohel007 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer 0.1 lot because my thinking long time investment in profit taking it also minimize the risk. Very recent my account has been disabled cause some aggressive trade for over expected profit. Sometime in fluctuation market don't be panic just keep cool in decision.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 657 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)