+ Reply to Thread
Page 622 of 657 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 620 621 622 623 624 632 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Junior Member alkhairee is an unknown quantity at this point alkhairee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the bad situation i prefer a low volume of capital for trading online because if i invest with a huge capital then chances of getting profit goes down or decreases or chances of loss so much increases just due to my higher volume of capital so that's why i prefer a lower volume for trading in bad situation of trading market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member golemia is an unknown quantity at this point golemia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no such bad scenario we know in enhance and you are talking about the fast changes in the marketplace then you if know in enhance can also turn it into your favorable scenario.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fastman is an unknown quantity at this point fastman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just lately I missing my consideration because I was inadequate non-reflex choice. But since I do not really diheartened I think lengthy lasting and scalping byasa. As 0.01 and the chance of reduction as I on.thereby minmizing little bit of the consideration to activate on.

Senior Member tom11 is an unknown quantity at this point tom11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just recently I lost my account because I was poor voluntary decision. But since I do not really diheartened I think long term and scalping byasa. As 0.01 and the risk of loss as I on.thereby minmizing small amount of the account to start working on.thanks,.................

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a bad scenario i keep quit dealing for some time to relaxed my thoughts and then assess my business. and after that I went to engage in benefit from currency dealing to be able to come back my cash has been missing.

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new investor in currency trading so I don't experience any bad scenario until this time. If later on I experience this kind of bad scenario I will be individual and try for next. I think I will be effective in one day.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I take more risks to recover my account then if my account meets the margin calls i close all my trades. I think that before we start trading we have to do the work on quality learning and owning a successful business strategy makes us that we can make profit easily

Junior Member rhanemyoussef is an unknown quantity at this point rhanemyoussef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can not really determine the significant info about the actual volumes in forex because its in a global scale, the volumes that displayed in your platform only reflects the volumes in that particular broker. Maybe you can use price action to determine the momentum of the move.

Banned dais is an unknown quantity at this point dais's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think there is no much bad state we bang in travel and you are talkin some the fast changes in the mart then you if cognizable in rise can also modify it into your convenient shape.

Member worldforex is an unknown quantity at this point worldforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi...I do not dress them well ...and win without risking capital to form ...a large b where the guarantee by the ratio of trading with a small capital...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 622 of 657 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 620 621 622 623 624 632 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)