+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 657 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member monro is an unknown quantity at this point monro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in bad situation , we should be more careful then before and control our emotions and if you can't control your emotions stop trading for a while , i will do trade in my normal ways to recover my loss .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pakstar1947 is an unknown quantity at this point pakstar1947's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bad situation mai aap ko apnne Leverage ke mutabik Trade volume raknna chahye ya to aap ko buy and sell rok dene chahye take mazeed nnuksann se bach sake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bdihman is an unknown quantity at this point bdihman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a country's economy would affect the country curency they will be, for example, America experienced a financial crisis as a result usd to weaken.
    then usually have a correlation index in the direction of currencies, such as index strengthened the currency will be strengthened as well. index rose tp tp sometimes weaken a currency

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think bad situation. we dont know about ranging even trending dont know prill will be climaks. so lets if bad situation dont be afraid will lost. many pairs to trade..study from wrong.

Senior Member tom11 is an unknown quantity at this point tom11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best I trade what I want to do is Rasc money as large as 1000000 dollars for which he used a point I do not dress them well and win without risking capital to form a large b where the guarantee by the ratio of trading with a small capital.thanks.............

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    we are hard to know that when is the bad condition for make the trading to the forex market but i think if i have already know it ,maybe i will just spend the small lot like 0.3 to make the trading is enough because that will make me to be more safe from got the losing

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm, I am confused right now , i will talking about my self i deal with each trade as own to not let my feeling about the other postions and trades affect me and make me loss money at the end of the day of trading so i hope to deal with the market with this way.

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by golemia View Post
    i think there is no such bad scenario we know in enhance and you are talking about the fast changes in the marketplace then you if know in enhance can also turn it into your favorable scenario.
    This is a business so every time the currency will change with the state of the world economy so market scenario is how we can understand the market we will be easy to make money in the market

Senior Member Chow.ash is an unknown quantity at this point Chow.ash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good thinking.recently i lost my entire account due to a bad decission i made. but i havent got diheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping. i plan to begin again by trading small lots like .01 and so on.thereby minmizing.

Banned fiztrd is on a distinguished road fiztrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always use ..money management .. so the volume of trade depneds on that ... usually when my bal is below 100 i use 0.10 vol ... i make use ... of volume at high when i scalp .. i put up to 1 volume never more than that ...
    its always safe to trade with lower volume and we should only use 3% of our capital ... so ..we can hold trade when in loses ..or open up trades ..later ...
    when you follow the rules of the forex the forex wont let u go down ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 657 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)