+ Reply to Thread
Page 614 of 657 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 612 613 614 615 616 624 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member umarmsg is an unknown quantity at this point umarmsg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by redlion View Post
    very recently i lost my entire account due to a bad decission i made. but i havent got diheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping. i plan to begin again by trading small lots like .01 and so on.thereby minmizing the risk of loosing the account.
    You need to consider the cost of the daily Forex signals in the cost of doing business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jubel200 is an unknown quantity at this point jubel200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI, I do not dress them well and win without risking capital to from a large b where the guarantee by the ratio of trading with a small capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think the best volume to trade in a bad situation is the smaller volume then you can increase when the market keeps going bad thats the very best way i trade so i think all newbies can learn from the way i trade best of luck as we trade

Junior Member Md Jafar Iqbal is an unknown quantity at this point Md Jafar Iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Volume which I use in Forex trading ,it depends on daily market condition. So volume depends on that time market condition.

Banned nirob76 is on a distinguished road nirob76's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Data - Strategy to Instantaneously Trade Like You Have Years of Foreign Currency Trading Experience You should consider fx signs if you decide you are not even trading with profitably, have reduced Understanding, or just don't have a lot of time with dedicate into your a Forex trade.Using th

Senior Member jori is an unknown quantity at this point jori's Avatar
    Thanks
    The goal of the business should be to make the dispenser a focal point. This way the clients will be drawn towards the reading material. In addition setting the product in an area that it cannot be missed, the office manager is going to want to arrange the material in a way that the client will be prone to reaching for the material that contains information about the products and services that the business is most interested in marketing.

Member bourne is an unknown quantity at this point bourne's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a bad situation, i prefer more little volume to use trade. because i want get more profit but i don't want high risk from this situation. for an example normally you use 1 lot to trade but any bad situation on the market you want profit so you can 0.2 lot to use trade. 1 lot more big risk than 0.2 lot.

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is hard to say and depends on the capital that the traders have, it is always better to trade in a very law risk whether your capital is law or high. especially the market can be strange sometimes therefore very safe money management is always good.

Senior Member rislama is an unknown quantity at this point rislama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    industry is always complicated and consistently little bit of financial commitment is necessary because from this way u can observe the industry and exchange cash from one to another way for that is excellent to restore little and little bit of failures of whenever and a while later u can restore and come on the track.

Banned mithun is on a distinguished road mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a very profitable business to us,but sometimes we have to face bad situation in forex trading market,because forex is a very risky business,at that moment we can use 0.1-0.2 volume in our trading.we should not take high volume at that moment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 614 of 657 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 612 613 614 615 616 624 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)