+ Reply to Thread
Page 613 of 657 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 611 612 613 614 615 623 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a bad situation there is the possibility to make high risk. I will open position that time for 0.01 size. i f i will in loss for this position I will not have to pay so a big amount for this. Risk will be small for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just keep on increasing volume when I start losing so I can get into worse to worse situation but always look for a reverse in a trend that can save me from that tough situation and I just see my plan as it can be difficult but I just see my plan is good and having confidence on my plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned joly is an unknown quantity at this point joly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes bad condition or puzzling condition comes in Forex trading byplay.It real perplexing sometimes.In that example, I oft do not interchange.But, sometimes I use .05 volume lot in these confusing or bad situation.

Member jubel200 is an unknown quantity at this point jubel200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    IN Bad situation or when things are unclear eaither i would stay out of the market or will trade with low volume so that i can manage the risk if market goes highlty volatile..

Senior Member toyfur100 is an unknown quantity at this point toyfur100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you prefer to trade currency pairs in the Forex Markets the following cautions ... In fact, the Forex market is so huge, with such a large trading volume every day, that ... to trade this market, so you can avoid a bad experience right from the start.All senior managers with a direct interest in ensuring that profitability is proactively managed. Sales and commercial managers who want to maximise the ..

Member tanvirmks is an unknown quantity at this point tanvirmks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by redlion View Post
    very recently i lost my entire account due to a bad decission i made. but i havent got diheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping. i plan to begin again by trading small lots like .01 and so on.thereby minmizing the risk of loosing the account.
    The purpose of the free forex signals is to take informed decisions for the trading process. A mix and match of diverse signals provides a full proof trading plan to measure the right direction of the market.

Senior Member Waheed Ahmad Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Waheed Ahmad Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think,if in a bad scenario, I would be more cautious. I shall use a lot of small amount because if you must use a conventional lot, my investment will be confronted. even if undesirable industry scenario, I will quit trading for a while. it, to management your feelings, which often will occur if there is a bad scenario.

Senior Member mizanur8855 is an unknown quantity at this point mizanur8855's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we try to recover our loos in short time, it will be very risky, and we may face another loos, so don't be hurry, go ahead with sincerely.

Senior Member rem.chow is an unknown quantity at this point rem.chow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is popular business.very recently i lost my entire account due to a bad decission i made. but i havent got diheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping. i plan to begin again by trading small lots like .01 and so on.thereby minmizing the risk of loosing the account.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    rattling recently i unremembered my unconsecrated calculate due to a bad decision i prefabricated. but i haven got disheartened and i'm intellect ion of trading on the desire word instead of scalping. i drawing to act again by trading teens lots same .01 and so on.thereby minimizing the assay of loosing the reason.

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

i consider there is no such bad situation we bonk in front and you are talking virtually the rapid changes in the market then you if see in suggestion can also persuade it into your favorable term.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 613 of 657 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 611 612 613 614 615 623 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)