+ Reply to Thread
Page 610 of 657 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 608 609 610 611 612 620 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member t100 is an unknown quantity at this point t100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many investors just prefer controlling the entire trading process themselves ... And for many thinly traded stocks, just because you can trade them online ... fees to make small trades of thin stocks or to buy and sell larger-volume investments online. ... The situation is complicated by the fact that some brokers Penn-trade Let me first start with this little tidbit of info for you, I have tried it all early in my career ... not work for you, I scan stocks that I feel are about to breakout, as I prefer to long a ... I base most of my trades on key price areas and if the volume comes in on ... Gut instinct, if everything feels right for situation #1 then I pull the trigger, but ... and ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalpeshmkm View Post
    In bad situation I use 5% of volume for single trade and my trade will be both sided sell and buy both and with market movement i make my trading volume increase and decrease with simple mean in bad situation my trading volume maximum 5% of margin.
    with 5% who dare we traded in the current uncertain market, I think the risk can be overcome, if I see a moment where there is a right moment and am sure I will use the profit sizable lot, but when in doubt stay logged in trading but use a small lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noman2 is an unknown quantity at this point noman2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very recently i lost my entire account due to a bad decission i made. but i havent got diheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping. i plan to begin again by trading small lots like .01 and so on.thereby minmizing the risk of loosing the account.good luck.........................

Senior Member shihab_forex is an unknown quantity at this point shihab_forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think worse such that prior knowledge is not present, then, can be converted in good condition may be known in advance you, we are talkin for rapid changes in the market you had to.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    not be risky what ever it. I can easily trade with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people

Senior Member hari fx is an unknown quantity at this point hari fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in bad status or when things are blurred eaither i would stay out of the activity or testament dealing with low production so that i can succeed the venture if activity goes highlty unstable

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to know the industry situation then we can create set the plenty dimension with very well and do not take the greater danger for it
    and for this situation i just decrease the plenty dimension and think to business with securely

Senior Member tarin1 is an unknown quantity at this point tarin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.The best I trade what I want to do is Rasc money as large as 1000000 dollars for which he used a point I do not dress them well and win without risking capital to form a large b where the guarantee by the ratio of trading with a small capital.Be careful........................................... ..

Member kalpeshmkm is an unknown quantity at this point kalpeshmkm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In bad situation I use 5% of volume for single trade and my trade will be both sided sell and buy both and with market movement i make my trading volume increase and decrease with simple mean in bad situation my trading volume maximum 5% of margin.

Junior Member S A Sani is an unknown quantity at this point S A Sani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I never considered that so, in all time I traded with small volume size , yes when some times I feel very risky and I have less scope to make my trade success then I usually trade with more then less volume then before. beside this I do not have nay way to continue the trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 610 of 657 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 608 609 610 611 612 620 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)