+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 657 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned plastik is an unknown quantity at this point plastik's Avatar
    Thanks
    This sort of prerequisites include following certain guidelines, by way of example, preserving applicable fiscal belongings to be sure the continuance of the broker, complying with rigid operating standards charted by their regulatory authority and so on.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing is that to avoid the trading in the forex market in the bad situations as you have greater chances to lose your capital easily. so try to have some patience and stay away from the market for 1-2 days and then start to trade after that.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kal View Post
    i know in trading the volume does matter a lot i do preffer trading with lower volume to make small but many pips in oder to leave the market successfull.
    lived with trading rules and trading principles that will make us continue to do better in running any of the provisions of the rule that it has become an understanding to continue to do better when a bad situation is encountered with a situation that sometimes not so fun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have plans for a summer vacation, you may want to take along your portfolio (electronic) or you can choose to forgo the stock market to. since most of the volume driven by electronic commerce, maybe. put safeguards in place to prevent a bad situation from turning into a disaster.

Senior Member nurja is an unknown quantity at this point nurja's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would be more cautious. I shall use a lot of small amount because if you must use a conventional lot, my investment will be confronted. even if undesirable industry scenario, I will quit trading for a while. it, to management your feelings, which often will occur if there is a bad

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex trading is always possible that we would be wrong to analyze and predict market movements. so there are times when we will suffer a loss due to the error. I am aware of it, therefore every trade, I always use good money management, so that makes me able to minimize the risk of loss in trading forex. because of course I do not want to lose too much.

Banned book00 is an unknown quantity at this point book00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a good.i think there is no such bad situation we know in advance and you are talkin about the rapid changes in the market then you if know in advance can also convert it into your favourable condition. Have a nice day.Thank you.......................................

Banned taylor.swift.14 is an unknown quantity at this point taylor.swift.14's Avatar
    Thanks
    i lost my entire account due to a bad decision i made. but i haven got disheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping. i plan to begin again by trading small lots like .01 and so on.thereby minimizing the risk of loosing the account.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i use parentage to determine my trading volume par trade so when i feel the market is not very good i simply risk 1% of my account par trade and make sure my stop loss is in place right from entry

Senior Member mms is an unknown quantity at this point mms's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because I think it's safer this volum, when the volume way I prefer to do business I will lose a large amount of money in a foreign country in a bad situation some sense 0,5. So to avoid this bad situation affecting our business, biginners all, in order to use the money management and risk management is my advice to avoid further losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 657 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)