+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 657 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 623 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    In bad situation we need to stop are trading and should take rest.Here volume change is not so effective but must low volume.When a trader want to recover his loss within one or two trade and increase volume ,it also harmful activities for a trader.Just you take rest and try to understand market movement ,arrange money management system.Then start again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    We should be aware before we traded that in every trade there will be losses and gains, and when we experience loss we should not be emotional and trade impulsively, instead we have to think hard why we could experience losses and try to repeat analysis that we have done and return to better trading and start earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hislam is an unknown quantity at this point hislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this time i really want to close my trade to save some investment volume on this market. and this is the best thinking for every traders in this business. if we don't close our trade in this time, we may be loosed our all investment capital in this forex market.

Banned Idreesdgk is an unknown quantity at this point Idreesdgk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jab businessman bad situation mai hota hai to ousy chaie ka kam volume ki investment kary ya ous ka laie boht best ho ga....

Member power00 is an unknown quantity at this point power00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job. In a bad situation the volume how i prefer to trade is 0,5 because i think this volum is More safety . so To avoid further loss i advice all biginners to use risk managment and money managment to a avoid this bad situation Which affect our business.Good luck.............

Senior Member refoFX is an unknown quantity at this point refoFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most is beneficial i trade what i need to actually do is rasc cash as massive as 1000000 bucks for that he used a purpose,,,, i don't dress them well and win while not risking capital to actually type a significant b wherein the guarantee via the ratio of trading with the use of a little capital.
    Life Is Never Flat

Banned muksin is an unknown quantity at this point muksin's Avatar
    Thanks
    something in good for us to follow. i plan to begin again by trading small lots like .01 and so on.thereby minmizing the risk of loosing the account.good job... forex is a good money currency business.very recently i lost my entire account due to a bad decission i made. but i havent got diheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping.

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    in situation whatever I do ever utilize 0.1 lot for groundbreaking my trade, evenless if in a bad way therefore I will utilize 0.1 lot as provocation for my trade, if I am still lose therefore me cannikin open position 2x folds of originally

Senior Member koud543 is an unknown quantity at this point koud543's Avatar
    Thanks
    The situation I do not use a trade volume of 0.01. For some time now, but if you have a large negative trading pause, then trade up to the previous trade. Otherwise, you will see the same mistake a huge risk.

Banned xoazhar1 is an unknown quantity at this point xoazhar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think volume depend on your capital if your capital big you an use big volume if your capital small you can use small capital but if you lose with big volume you must not recover with big volume because if you lose again you will lose double so use small volume to recover your losing.and try to not open two trade in same time to avoid that,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 657 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 623 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)