+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 657 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bad situation me mujhy trade lagana best nahi lagta isiliye it will be better agr ham market se door rhe or Me is business me na long trading karna chahta ho or na hi full scalping Trading karna chahta ho mw just intra day trade karna chahta ho yani daily ki earning karna chahta ho our yehi ak useful method hai hamare liye is business me success hasil karnw keh liye or hame bohat ziada greed nahi karna chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading volume inabad state must be controled by your control. 1;20 is the preeminent at this time, since as you lose you wont lose with the intention of great amount in the promote and with the intention of would lhelp you in administration your checking account since it will get on to a usefulness trader. Jahan tak mujhe lagta hai ki ,agar ko trder bara amaunt loss karta hai to isse jada aur koi bad situation mahi hoga.is sitution me agar . Apna accaunt ko recover karne ke bare me shochna hnga.aur .05 ka volum rah.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you do this, that mean you return to trade just for a reason that revenge and recover your loss as soon as possible, but that puts you at risk and may lose everything, in my point of view it's prefered to use one type of volume and don't change it and the number used that depend in your money invested. The best way to trade in real account with proper volume is if you have $100 in your balance then never go for a lot of more than 0.01 lot size, else in case of reverse market move you will not be able to sustain for a longer period if account size is $200 then only go for 0.02 lot and like this at the same time never risks more than 2% of your capital in a single trade, follow these basics steps to avoid complete loss of fund.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not be risky what ever it. I can easily trade with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i one day lose my trade and i lost lot of capital then i feel very sad then i mostly decide to shutdown my computer and left the trade for next day with fresh mind and with better strategy so that i can recover my previous lost money and so i do not prefer to trade in same day and if i found sam time favour able condition then i prefer to trade with low volume 0.01 . Bad situation mein hamesha low lot size use kerna behter rehta hay kionkay aisi situation mein market ka kuch pata naheen hota kay kis direction mein move karay gi tu loss honay kay ziada chances hotay hain ic liye behter tu yehi hay kay aisay waqt rest kerna chahiye aur jab market mein good movement ho us waqt trade kerni chahiye.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can determine.. there's several extrim movement. ahead. the volume that you need out to trade with then a equity you have ought to be superb within the you dont take an order and it also goes out to the south then you certainly can loss though the tradeing is down with very little pips and therefore the balance you have within your account or maybe even if you do in fact have another trade tha goes on it's your responsibility or it's your duty to actually manage your account according onto the market phenomena. because of the items forex business varies from different business. i think you must continue to keep your account within your ow knowledge

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In bad situation I will like to take a volume that is like 2% of my trading account. I will like to use it to fine tune my trading strategy to see where I have been missing it. most time it is very good to look back as there could be a possibility that you are forgetting to put some things into consideration before placing your trade. SIr forex me ap ko kabi loss hota ha our forex me ap ko kabi profit hot ha our forex bi ek business ha our business me to loss bi hota ha profit bi hota ha our forex wese bahot he best others job sy qk forex me ap ka wasta experience k sath hota ha ager forex me ap ko experience ha to ap forex me bahot he kuch profit kar skty ha.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to actually me, this can be ridiculous. it's laborious to you personally will the contract subsume somebody else. i very think everybody ought to trade on the own. for myself, there's hardly any reason that 95% of traders who continually listen as a result of loose. if you do in fact inquire about facilitate, there's an enormous potential he's therefore wrong. terribly recently i lost all of my account due to firmly a bad decission did. however i havent got diheartened thinking and negotiating long-term rather than scratching. i intend to firmly begin once more from trading little heaps as. 01 and therefore minmizing on. thereby risk losing the account.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello bro, foreign exchange will becomes a gamble once you trade with luck and hoping other then it very could be a game primarily based technical knowledge, expertise, the fundamentals on your market and wait. additionally, the transaction needs to be done with minimal capital investment but a great deal of knowledge regarding trading. jab ap scalping ka mind bana ker trade kertay ho trade volum big rakhtay ho or pher market against chali jati ha or ap apna sara capital money loss ker datay ho es liya long term trade kay bara sochna chahiya wohee way of trading acha ha.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's the mistake that you must not to do. Don't let the anger control your emotions and your trading. The lot size of the position that you open depend only on the size of your account. Don't try to recover your losses by over trading or increasing your lot sizes. It's very bad and you will panic and lose more and more till loosing all of your money. Please refer to the money management. It's the most important thing. Play secure and don't over trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 657 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)