+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 657 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this situation I got a big loss so I would not think of returning my money that had been lost before I preferred to stop trading for some time. Because it's not profitable to trade in a slow-moving market. After that I went chasing profit from forex trading so my money lost again. Forex is a good job. I lost my entire account because of the bad decision I made. but I'm not discouraged and I'm thinking of trading in the long run rather than scalping. I plan to start again with a lot of small trades like.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to quraf For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-29)

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we have to face a bad situation, it's better to stay away from the market. This is the main idea for us if we want to get from the market. Encouraging ourselves to make an open position can be bad especially when we have to face a large floating position. Maintaining the security of our equity is more important than making an open position. Run an open position only if we have a bigger victory to win the market. If such a bad situation unfortunately comes, it won't lose heart but make a strategy of how I can get money that can compensate for my losses. There are other situations that we can also adopt as such.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-29)

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On business conditions Managed to get huge damage, you will probably not want to revisit the big financials that happened before when I actually did an assessment of major operations. I support to release currency trading for some time to make sure you have completed your mind after calculating good operations. and besides that, the document decides to take advantage of Forex to revisit the big finances is actually damaged or lost. No, I always use to trade 1 lot size for trading. Because of its good size it gives me a consistent advantage. In a bad situation it means that in my losses I usually trade with less than 1 lot used to trade. This is a better lot size for me. And it also depends on you just how many sizes are right for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-29)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan humain bohat confusion main dahl tay hain bohat sa asay log hotay hain jo humari help kernay ka bawajood humain orr zayda tention main dhall daty hain orr hum b un ki baton main aa jatay hain iss leya humain chaya ka puray dehaan sa phala dusroon ki sunaim orr kerain woo ee jo humara khud dil chata hai

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-29), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-29)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me trader agar ache se market me kaam nahi kar paata hai to esme trader ko fir se demo par practice karna chahiye,esme trader jetna low volume se market me kam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko ache se analysis aana chahiye.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-29)

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose a large amount below the foreign exchange trading market means the example below is a bad volume just how I prefer business actually 0.5 because I assume this volume is another security. Enough to avoid other losses, I advise all beginners to use opportunity management and cash management to be able to miss these bad examples that affect my business. when you meet with serious losses, I think there is a stop trading. Maintain your balance that once again you trade with the cold brain. I have seen many traders now expect profit and trade well with lots of money and empty account balances.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ratu For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-29)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mien to her bar low volume mien he trade kerna pasand kerta hion q k ager nien ny zayaada volume sy trading ki to mujhy es mien loss or profit dono k chances zayada hion gy es lye mien es mien aa ker low he margin per trading kerta hion or apny capital ko safe rakhta haion.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-30), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-09-30), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,151 Times in 1,148 Posts
    jab bhi kabhi apkay account main bad situation ho apko loss ho raha ho to please mazeed trading na karen apko chahiye kay ap demo main hard work karen aor koi aor trade ko open na karen agar ap mazeed loss say bachna chahtay hein.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-09-20), Sadtrader (2018-09-20), Unregistered (4), zahid2016 (2018-09-21)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,776 Times in 12,635 Posts
    pata nahi mujh main koi problem hai main most trades main sl ko use nahi karta tp use kar leta hon lakin sl nai use karta aor main samjhta hon meray zayada tar account wash honey ki waja bhi yehe hai jo main sl use nai karta. jab main loss main hota hon leverage account ki just 1:50 hai aor 0.01 ki trade bhi nahi lagti meray account main.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-09-20), Sadtrader (2018-09-20), sakigbest (2018-09-20), Sunriser1 (2018-09-20), Unregistered (8), zahid2016 (2018-09-21)

Senior Member Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 Times in 1,026 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex Trading sometime we do some good and sometime market can us give us good opportunity so we can do loss too in both situations we need to handle this all matters with cool mind and it's much better for us to do hard work in Forex and when you feel that there is a bad situation just do trade between 0.01 to 0.05 lot using don't increase from it.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sadtrader For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-09-20), billyboy00007 (2018-09-20), sakigbest (2018-09-20), Sunriser1 (2018-09-20), Unregistered (5), zahid2016 (2018-09-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 657 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)