+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 657 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Market mai jab bhe bad condition ho tou trade open na kray. Aur agr open krna hai tou es kay lye ap ko market ka analysis kray. tk ap ko trend maloom ho aur phr es trend kay mutabique trade open kray tou ap ko market ki bad condition mai bhe profit ho gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jab market mai bad condition ho tou kam volume kay sath trade kray. jis say ap market mai loss bhe kam ho gy. Ya phr ap market kay flow ko watch kray. jis kay bad ap market kay flow ya trend kay m utabique trade kray gy tou ap ko profit bhe ho gy. jis say ap ki daily base earning bhe zada ho jay gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

ij999 (2018-11-16)

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I see the market is not a trend, I started to act very small now, so we have to use a lot of small because low volumes can secure our business from bad situations and I always prefer to trade with low volume. and in the situation of the bag we must avoid trading because we are in a losing strategy in the mind of the deposition so that according to the rules if I am in this condition I prefer to trade with large lots because the market does not tell us what happened after a few time so that trading gib that loses money will provide many benefits

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that this market is usually severe, so you may also have a burning income or even benefit. Suppose to meet important people and burn also consider at this point, it is necessary to download quickly when it's hot. In a terrible situation in batch / volume, can you do industry? and When I see the market in a bad situation, so I start acting very small now, profits are not something for me, Meet with serious injuries, and if you think you need to recover their losses quickly. You do not need to rush to avenge the losses you receive. If you have good equity, you can handle higher volumes to take small volumes to act.

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well brothers mery khyal sy agr market ki moving slow hai tou apko trading stop kr daini chaye kuin k agr moving slow ho market ki tou apko is cheez ka loss ho skhta hai jaisy ap daikhtay hain k market ka moving pahky sy slow hoti ja rai hai tou ap nay jo trade kagai hoti usko udhr hi stop kar dain ta k apka zadda losa honay sy bach jain..

Banned Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss ki situation mei big volume mei jana good nahe ha balkay loss ko samajh lena planning karna zaroori ha best volume ko he maintain rakhain loss ki surat mey prefer yahi karungi k best analysis kro jo best trades milen planning se kro best trades se loss ko cover karo gay..

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    Become appointment. Then I try to open a large space to recover the loss that has proper analysis. But I saw that in this case can be dangerous and had to lose all the money. So I think when you have lost, you should stop trading for a while or even for a day to relax.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

anp220 (2018-10-31), bmw148 (2018-10-31), pmln (2018-10-31), ppp420 (2018-10-31), pti148 (2018-10-31)

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bad situation men ap ne small lot size ko use ker k kam kerny ki try kerni ha . Ager ap ne hig lot size ko use kia tu apko zada loss ho sakta ha is liy aap ne hmesha try kerna ha k small.lot size ko use karein gay tu acha kam ho paey ga

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using the average size used is very small. $ 20 per trade for a long time and market movements of 10 catches in close must take 20pips of play taking simple orders like getting 20pips immediately by the rest the best opening is really not interested in position, and for all the worst numbers real numbers for me, I am a Builder. But the people who become my wife and I feel disappointed and if they buy Dan will continue but as wide as needed and not scalping. My wife and I will start again just not buying and selling large numbers. Others 01 And many people. And so the risk of losing Bill minimizes certain.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you face margin calls or you are in a loss situation, you must use hedging as a strategy and quickly open another order on the opposite side. This will keep you away from temporary losses and in all situations I get a big loss then I will not assume to come with my cash before I do my trade analysis. I like to forcefully stop trading for some time to firmly calm my mind and once it evaluates my trade. And after that I went to profit from Forex trading with certainty so my cash was lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 657 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)