+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 657 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tillu View Post
    ... After losing trades, I became frustrated. Then I tried to open a lot of things to recover the losses with proper analysis. But I see that in this case it becomes risky and I have to lose all the money. So I think when lost, we have to stop trading for a while or even for a day to relax. ... All time the forex market has the advantage of your time. All products are all bought / sold down. You can make a profit by buying and selling both.if you trade at the same time buy and sell at the same time when thts if sold after some time buy so you will be able to utilize both of you.
    Most of the times traders become aggressive after loosing one or two trades and aggression is not good for forex. one needs to stop and relax and try to focus on the lost trades and first try to figure out the reasons and cause of the losses in those trades and then work on those mistakes and make sure they do not get repeated in future and then trade and not trade immediately after loosing a trader and lead to further more losses .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,314 Times in 20,097 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    Business main profitand loss to hota rwhta ha . Loss ke vajah se trade khatam ni kr dyni chaheya q k baaaz okaat haar main he apki jeet hoti ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ... After losing trades, I became frustrated. Then I tried to open a lot of things to recover the losses with proper analysis. But I see that in this case it becomes risky and I have to lose all the money. So I think when lost, we have to stop trading for a while or even for a day to relax. ... All time the forex market has the advantage of your time. All products are all bought / sold down. You can make a profit by buying and selling both.if you trade at the same time buy and sell at the same time when thts if sold after some time buy so you will be able to utilize both of you.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose big amount in forex I mean in a bad situation volume. Recently I lost my account because I was a bad voluntary decision. in this situation I got a big loss then I would not think to return my lost money before I do an evaluation on my trade. forex is a good job. I recently lost my entire account because of a bad decision I made. but I am not discouraged and I think to trade in the long run rather than scalping. I plan to start again with small lot trades like, 01 and so on. Thus minmizing the risk of losing the account. Good luck ..

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,424 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g huma cheay ha us forex ma agar hum sahi work karna cheya jese huma acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hain us leay huma bhe cheya ka sahi work karna cheya ka jesa huma acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hain us leay huma volume ko control ma rakh ka he agar hum work karta hain tu humara leay best ho or huma profit bhe mil skaht hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work karna cheya jes huma acha bosus bhe mil sakht ha

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    situation of trading will affect to our trading result, in a bad situation we don't need to trade at all. because a bad situation will be so risky for us. but in a case that we already have opened orders, we should take care of it by set our stop loss to avoid big loss and continue to analysis the market to get a new plan to what whe have to do after the bad situation.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-22), vallenodafx (2018-03-23)

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir humain forex trading main kabhi bhee high risk per trading nahi karna chahayie bilkkeh humain low bad situation main bhee low risk per trading karna chahyie job bhee high risk per trading karta hay wo loss hi karta hay, es liay huamin low risk per kam karna best hay.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

gedefx29 (2018-03-22), jaan23np (2018-03-25)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bad situations can come for any currency pair. You're not sure when bad situations arrive. So if you're having a bad trade, I advise you if you have the right money for your account that can protect you from margin call then you can better wait until the trend comes in your favor. The market trend is random and at one point it will arrive at the trend you want. But it requires patience and a considerable balance. If you do not have this, you'd better get out of the admitting market. Loss. It will save you from total destruction. In a bad situation, I thought I would not trade at all, because it would be too risky for me, or I would trade but use the smallest lotsize, so my prediction would be wrong, I would not get much loss

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-03-22)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel there may be no unhealthy circumstances like this that we tend to feel before and right now you are talking about rapid changes between markets, then you certainly feel that before you can collectively turn it into a favorable condition. I prefer to prevent mercantilism for a number of possibilities to calm my mind then assess my trades and once I bow down to take advantage of forex mercantilism in an effort to return the money I have also lost. a lot of bad situations ahead in a bad situation or if you reduce a lot or volume you will make your profit to cover small losses. For whatever conditions I think your lot risk should be 2 percent to 5 percent. even in the worst conditions you have to keep in touch in your planning. Planning should and should be done well no matter what conditions. If there is a bad situation, use the same loot as you use under normal conditions.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-03-22)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,368 Times in 5,360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    In awful circumstance I figure anybody should low volume in exchange so they can remain on advertise for long time and everybody realize that forex is such sorts of stage where anybody profit will be relies upon his or her capital that implies venture.

More contribute, you can procure all the more yet in the event that you have low venture likely you simply have lose an exchange and you have low adjust, at that point you should be mindful so as to put any exchange. So utilize low use and low part that will be ideal for you meanwhile.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-03-22), hmforex (2018-03-20), incomejobs (2018-03-18), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), redflower2017 (2018-04-01), sarfraz786 (2018-03-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 657 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)