+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 152 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best lot value for trading.

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    is business mi trading kis lot ke sath ki jay ye sub depend kerta ha trader ke deposit and us ki skill per agar tu us ka depsoit ziyada ha tu lazmi se bat ha ke us ka trading lot size bhi ziyada ho ga , kum deposit ke sath kum lot size ho ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kingsjee is an unknown quantity at this point kingsjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap ko lot size ap ki investment ke hisab se rakhna chahiye i mean agar ap ke pas 200 dollar ka capital hai to ap maximum 0.20 ki lot size rakhna chahiye kyun ke is se ap ka capital 200 pips tak mehfoz rehta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bassem15 is an unknown quantity at this point bassem15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on you and your capital , i used to go with 1000 dollars a 0.5 pip for a trade , it's pretty big lot size but i handle my take profits and stop loss well to achieve my goals without big loss.

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky and tough business and choose the best lot is compulsory. I would like to say that the best lot size is 0.10 and we should use such kind of lot size.

Keep in mind that dont trade with greedy mind and dont use the big lot size in order to earn reasonable amount from this business.

Member kopicangkir is an unknown quantity at this point kopicangkir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in using a lot usually I see beforehand how much equity after the split 50 nah result was that a reference in determining the lot, there may be a suggestion for what I comrade too dangerous to use as it is, because I am still a beginner.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai to mera jitna capital hai mera capital hai 100$ ka to mai humesah 0.5 lot size use karta hun mughe ye sahi lagti hai yahi lot size mai humeah use kia karta hun e arfect bhi hai ye use karenge to kabhi lossss hoke itna chance mean acount blow bahut hi kam hoga .

Member hamada_el5oly60 is an unknown quantity at this point hamada_el5oly60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need to set it with well, or you can set it base of market condition , it mean you can set it with the higher when you are sure that you can make it with well or set it with the smaller to keep good balance and reduce the risk .

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai trading mein shuru mein kam se kam pasa lagein jab tak aap sure nahi hain tab tak kuch nahi karein aisa mein suggest karunga forex trading mein se accha paisa kamana hai toh aapko ismein soch samajh ke kaam karna chahiye frex trading mein paisa bhaaut zyada hai bhai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear in forex I personally think if you have enough knowledge of account management, you will easily be able to use lots suit accounts..such as your account is $ 100, you can open position from 0.05-0.1 $/lots

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

dear in forex I personally think if you have enough knowledge of account management, you will easily be able to use lots suit accounts..such as your account is $ 100, you can open position from 0.05-0.1 $/lots

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

well in forex I do believe that I do not think we should be trading with a demo account is 5 months and I can not have the patience to be trading with a demo account with a period of 5 months. I just think that 2-3 months is enough for a beginner's practice with a demo account

Member 1240 is an unknown quantity at this point 1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best lot value to use for trading is the .10 lot size. No matter the deposit you make in your account But when selecting the size of the lot trader should consider the number of trades, available capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 152 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)