+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit by Bolinger band:

Member saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these are the trading indicator , which indicate you the trading.
    when will you get profit ...
    when will lose ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands are a good indicator to use for scalping in my opinion. because we can find oversold or overbought points. so we can take the ups and downs of the market and, but not as easy as you say. because if that is the case then everyone will benefit enough with Bollinger Bands. Bollinger bands need arrangements that operate according to the time frame

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a few examples of images that I do open positions using the Bolinger band but I have some difficulty displaying them in this forum, is there something that can help me how to display images in this forum? and Bollinger bands are very good at using guides to determine the analysis of forex market trends. It is very important to know where the price trend is, up or down. if the trend indicates a bullish trend then I have to take a buy position so if the trend indicates a rough trend then sell what I take.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,370 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein bollinger band aik acha indicator hai eis mein ager app news sey pehly pehly trading krtey hain tou eis mein app achi earning kr saktey hain forex trading aik acha business hai eis mein different indicators he app ko successful bana saktey hain

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,084 Times in 4,515 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger Band is an important indicator for forex trading. I use bollinger band for my analysis as per you say. But here is yet confusion how much expansion marks that trade will more continue. I mean how much expansion is helpful to speculate the price continue to trend. I heard from an expert that there is a calculation for this indication. But I forgot, now finding out the calculation of bollinger band from websites.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I only know to use Bollinger bands indicator when the market is sideway, but how do I read a trending market will by this indicator?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Index Bollinger Bands of the strongest existing indicators in MetaTrader and who is unaware of its usefulness a lot of traders, unfortunately .. I personally use this indicator, but I think it is better in scalping on the frame 15 minutes with Stoke and gives good results in transactions fast FPS small ... Thank you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Index Bollinger Bands of the strongest existing indicators in MetaTrader and who is unaware of its usefulness a lot of traders, unfortunately .. I personally use this indicator, but I think it is better in scalping on the frame 15 minutes with Stoke and gives good results in transactions fast FPS small ... Thank you

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss here in my opinion bollinger band is a good and very easy to use indicator i think it is a most suitable indicator for the newbie and the scalpers it provides good signal of building a trend if you provide a picture relating to your description then it will be worth to understand I sometimes use it in my trading and I am trying hard found some profit.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-31), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ndex Bollinger Bands of the strongest existing indicators in MetaTrader and who is unaware of its usefulness a lot of traders, unfortunately .. I personally use this indicator, but I think it is better in scalping on the frame 15 minutes with Stoke and gives good results in transactions fast FPS small ... Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open