+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 96 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit by Bolinger band:

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,231 Times in 4,141 Posts
    Bollinger Wedding ring is surely an essential indicator regarding fx trading. I use bollinger band regarding the investigation according to you claim. Although here's yet bafflement the amount of expansion ****es in which deal can much more go on. I am talking about the amount of expansion is effective to take a position the purchase price always tendency. My spouse and i read by a pro that there is any calculations due to this signal. Although My spouse and i didn't remember, now figuring out the particular calculations connected with bollinger band by internet websites.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-11-30)

Junior Member Kaash Ali is on a distinguished road Kaash Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi,

Bollinger bands will help you to predict big trending moves, act on big trend reversals and finally, time trading positions with greater accuracy for bigger profits.

Here we have related Bollinger bands to the currency markets (as it is here that they are most useful) - but they are useful in all financial markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kaash Ali For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18), Unregistered (2)

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes mai agree karta hun bollinger band bhoot hi best stragety hai forex trading main kuin k jo baki bands hain unk singnal truestable nai hotay hain according to bollinger bands tou mai tou forex trading main bollinger bands hi use karta hun or mjy kafi help milti hai is bands baki logon k apny apnay veiws hain..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Haroon_sajid For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18)

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders depend on the indicators in trading but this is a big mistake, I relied on all kinds of indicators in the past and the result was failure and loss, this means that you have to be careful of the indicators, Bolinger band is not a magic indicators and I never recommend relying on any Kind of indicators

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alt7op For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18)

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think boliger band not work always but yes if you want small trades then bolinger band can help you par agar ap long trade karna chahtay hein to usme bolinger band i think theek tarah se work nahi kare ga uskay liye apko market ko read krna hoga

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abidhanif For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18)

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thnkxxx for posting this through this post we get knowledge how to earn profit by bollinger its the easiest way to earn profit

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Naqash1 For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,455 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bolinger band is another indicator of forex trading, actually i use zigzag indicator generally but sometimes i use bolinger band besides of zigzag that it may get clear idea about the trend movement that you will get any solo directional movement easily with this indicator. For better analysis you may use these two indicator and you will get more profit using these indicator.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-05-28), danish555 (2018-05-28), fxearner (2018-05-26), gale (2018-11-18), javedqasim (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-27), qasimm (2018-05-20), rehanayaz (2018-05-23), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-05-24), zahid2016 (2018-05-31), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These days there are many different indicators available for trading the Forex market. And it seems every few months or so a new trading indicator arrives on the scene. But many times, these new indicators are just some variation of the classical versions. Today we will discuss one of the most robust trading indicators that has stood the test of time. This is the Bollinger Bands indicator. We will discuss the basic elements of this indicator, and I will introduce you to a few profitable Bollinger Band trading strategies.

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bolinger Band is one of the best trending indicator and its presented default and developed in meta trader 4 . It works at the market price trend into the flow it show some accurate levels to enter the order in those level and different values to set and its easy to understand the price actions to trade .

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear Forex trader aapne bilkul theek kaha hai mai aap ki baat pe agree karta hoon ke bollinger band Ek bahut hi accha indicator Hai Jise aap bahut accha profit kar sakte hain sirf Apne Itna khayal rakhna hai ki news Khabar Kisko use nahi karna news ke Waqt Ye integrator bollinger band kaam nahi karta
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-06), naveedbnn (2018-04-30), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 96 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open