+ Reply to Thread
Page 996 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 496 896 946 986 994 995 996 997 998 1006 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,960 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my firs forex teacher was my friend who in introduced forex to me and then he told me that i have to make the best trades and then he helped me in setting up the accounts and then making me a good trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bangla Forex Rider is an unknown quantity at this point Bangla Forex Rider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didn't have any forex teacher.
    i learned about in internet . then after some time i don't know when but i got a interest in it.
    thin i searched the internet . l read countless blog and forum and then i started real trade .
    although i am still an amateur but i believe someday i am gonna be a great trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actaully i was having no idea about this totally change way of trading the currencies online but a friend of mine was doing this and he was the one who engaged me with forex.

Senior Member sadhan43 is an unknown quantity at this point sadhan43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i accomplish not have teacher i probably learn both the scene myself there is a set of friends which work in the foreign . Now my personal instructor is Foreign related forum,chat,website,and analysis gossip.

Senior Member forexunion is on a distinguished road forexunion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

Now i feel i am addicted to forex.
    forex trading amrekt me mera forex teacher mera sab se acha dost hai aur wohi mujhe forex ka sara knowledge daita hai ke mujhe kya karna chaie me us se mashwara kar ke trade karta hun

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have not teacher personally but i got experience it from trading articles.news about particular instrument .but some sites give live teaching to got experience call live trading rooms.to take class you should go to their sit at particular time

Senior Member mena is an unknown quantity at this point mena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not see that forex teacher but needs to learn and have need to be yourself and looking for sources of learning on the Internet

Senior Member forex8182 is on a distinguished road forex8182's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

me forex trading me apna teacher apne us dost ko manta hun jis ne mujhe forex trading market join karwai aur wohi mujhe forex ke baare me guideline daita hai aj kal

Senior Member student is an unknown quantity at this point student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

i have many teacher of this business, when ever i see a person who have some knowledge of this business i just try to meet to him and discuss with him about the Forex.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jab we met View Post
    i do not have teacher i mostly learn the market myself we have a group of friends that work in the forex we discus our issues and problem with each every night and search there solution if we do not know
    so you got all about forex with self-taught, and this is very good , you can learned it without teachers or mentors and i agree with you that we can made it good, we can grew our knowledge and increased it..and because i learned with self-taught and it was my best points in my life that i did with right
    and with visit forums, we can share and get many good information...this is my solution to complete my problem
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 996 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 496 896 946 986 994 995 996 997 998 1006 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)