+ Reply to Thread
Page 978 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 478 878 928 968 976 977 978 979 980 988 ... LastLast
Results 9,771 to 9,780 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by qashi View Post
    well my forex teacher is a friend of mine who taught me how to trade on forex . he gave me the proper instruction that how i can be a forex trader in a much better way . and i thank to him a lot
    i think that's right friend because to learn forex can be anywhere and anytime with her teacher anyone. in forums such as this is also very good to learn and teachers to improve the capabilities we have.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ejuna80 View Post
    A friend introduced me to forex trading and taught me all about the mt4 platform as i know it now and after that i was on my own and the road was rough because all the people i knew wanted to collect money and i believed they knew nothing about forex trading. My learning was from forums like this and others .
    you should be grateful in this trade have a friend who gives you guidance in this trade because it may be as a trader we may not be easy to find a teacher in the trade that must be forced to learn on their own in this trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qashi is an unknown quantity at this point qashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my forex teacher is a friend of mine who taught me how to trade on forex . he gave me the proper instruction that how i can be a forex trader in a much better way . and i thank to him a lot

Banned tuntuni is an unknown quantity at this point tuntuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    My opening Forex instructor is tutorial web site.Then i linked a Forex coaching object. I discover Forex analysis from employment tract. Now my teacher is Forex attached facility,chitchat,web position,and analysis news.

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found forex accidentally seeing the ads scattered on the internet. so far I have not found a mentor or teacher who can teach me to become a real trader.

Banned rip5200 is an unknown quantity at this point rip5200's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first Forex teacher is one of my friend in facebook.Then i joined a Forex coaching center. I learn Forex analysis from coaching center. Now my teacher is Forex related forum,chat,web site,and analysis news.

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my teacher in forex trading is internet, because i know forex trading also from internet only, and i fisrt step is googling and watch youtube for learn about basic of forex trade, after i know about basic then continue to join some forex group and forum. with it i get more experience from anothers.

Member mare is an unknown quantity at this point mare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact no one teach me.'ve Learned Forex myself by searching the Internet and watch educational videos and download books and read them and instead of a major effort in learning and patience.

Member fxmilon is an unknown quantity at this point fxmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex teacher was one of my friend named tanvir. I have come to learn forex market trading from him. He teaches me how to trade in the risky forex market. But later I have come to learn forex from many others sources which are helpful for me to develop my trading forex.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is better to have a teacher but some of teacher require salary which called as a fee. It is not every teacher willingly teach with free, because they know forex have a lot of benefits to make money and they think the lesson is valueable for trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 978 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 478 878 928 968 976 977 978 979 980 988 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)