+ Reply to Thread
Page 965 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 465 865 915 955 963 964 965 966 967 975 1015 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,650 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

Now i feel i am addicted to forex.
    ok, I'll share the story of my first teachers of forex trading and forex where I know myself. I myself know forex is about 6 months ago from a friend of my own. I know exactly forex in March 2012 ago. And that introducing forex or my first teacher was my own classmates. He is experienced in the forex.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Junior Member Neelkumar is an unknown quantity at this point Neelkumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well there is no person who help me & i have just seen the other peoples how they do there work so i got the idea how to do this Work

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hasemiu88 is an unknown quantity at this point hasemiu88's Avatar
    Thanks
    First time i hear the forex business to my friend.Friend name is rayhan.He teach me how to trade ? and give idea about pips, bullish, bearish, market analysis, market news , market hour and in the one word the basic knowledge get my friend.Then open and demo account and practice few month at least deposit some and start to forex business.Thanks to my friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naijafxpips is an unknown quantity at this point naijafxpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't really have a formal teacher in trading. I used many materials, though there was a famous one, by Peter bain. He was known most for using macd. Other things were the online sorting of materials.

Member magdy is an unknown quantity at this point magdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, for me, My first teacher in forex was my father and also he share his experience with mine which help me to increase my knowledge. By the way learning about forex practically i have trading demo account for perform in real trading....

Member shali is an unknown quantity at this point shali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i do not have any forex teacher nor i do need one, because it is a self learning business. One can only give you a tip or an advise but overall one has to learn it himself by browsing through the web and keep in touch in this forum.

Senior Member furqan1 is an unknown quantity at this point furqan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is very popular and very best in your unemployment days if you are student you can eared money for your student's days needed things forex trading is look like your own business in this regards i have learned this business through my professional tearcher mr. sadiq anis he is best teacher for this subject business.

Senior Member kirby is an unknown quantity at this point kirby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My teacher is my friend and online source ,my friend told me about forex trading and then He reffered me to site ******** and I learned much from it and now I am willing to enter real trading through bonus.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first forex teacher was on baby pips website. This is where I get my first information about forex and the market. After that I now do more research on my own, and also do demo trading to gain experience. I did not have mentor in forex so I learned everything by myself.

Member tamzidul3 is an unknown quantity at this point tamzidul3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My fires Forex teacher is my friend , I learn form him first i saw then i decide to learn it. I also learn tread form him. so he is my Forex teacher .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 965 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 465 865 915 955 963 964 965 966 967 975 1015 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)