+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the internet is my first source of my first forex learning so I got a lot of advirtisement about it. I am curicious about it so I learned a lot about a male entrepreneur called mathematics so I know a lot about it. and my teacher is my friend who is a good trader so I am very interested in what he is doing and I always ask questions from friends so he suggests that he can teach me to trade so that it starts and my first Forex teacher is on forums and demo accounts and I join then first then i get knowledge about it and i can trade in it my friend also helps me a lot to understand what is Forex from forum i get experience and demo account is the plate of my experiment results in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), Unregistered (1)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have studied the forex market by myself and I don't have a teacher in the forex market that we only need to do here well and work hard if we really want to win here good money, we always have to stay in touch with our forex market just need to read predictions every day if we really want to win here good money. and that's because most of us are a little too intentional and know many ways to get into the market and the interactions between us appear to be distractions and nothing else. So we can't carry it. My first Forex teacher is a tutorial website. Then I joined the Forex training center. I learned Forex analysis from a coaching center. Now my teacher is a forum related to Forex, chat, website and news analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27)

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned for the first time on online webinars but I did not get much learning and experience because I did not attend all courses, then I have learned the strategies I have traded with paid courses for $ 50 for all of course and usually the first forex trading teacher I am a demo account that is the best way to learn forex knowledge and also get a forex trading experience from here so that everyone has to practice on a demo account

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ma eny For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have educator I generally take in the market myself we have a gathering of companions that work in the forex we disk our issues and issue with each consistently and look there arrangement in the event that we don't know...
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-15), Ask (2018-11-16), Facebook (2018-11-15), Hayat (2018-11-15), Unregistered (1), Vinita (2018-11-16), zahidali (2018-11-15)

Member Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 959 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have any teacher in Forex trading market but I learn many things from my friends and I also use google and youtube for learning purpose. I also learned many things from ******** website and I will say that it is the best source for newbies to get knowledge of forex trading.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vinita For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-15), Ask (2018-11-16), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Facebook (2018-11-15), Hayat (2018-11-15), Unregistered (1), zahidali (2018-11-15)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G jo first trading start karna chata hai tu who sub say phely who deemo pr he work kar ka or achi trah trading ko smajh ka phir trading kara ga tu us ko koi problem pesh nhi aya ga or who achi trading kar sakha ga or acha trader bhe ban sakhta ha magr shart ya ha ka who phely deemo axcount pr work lazmi kara phir us say tradi g ma bhe succes ho sakhta hai

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-15), Ask (2018-11-16), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Facebook (2018-11-15), Hayat (2018-11-15), sufiyan22 (2018-11-16), Unregistered (3), Vinita (2018-11-15)

Senior Member Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 2,482 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai men forex trading market men naya hun or mujy koi bhi forex trading teach nahi kar raha, ziada tar logon ko trading nahi aati or jo professional hen wo high amount charge karty hen forex trading teach karne ke liye. Is waja se men kisi se learn nahi kar sakta or khud internet pr search kar ke learn karta hun.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ask For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-15), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Facebook (2018-11-15), Hayat (2018-11-15), Unregistered (5), Vinita (2018-11-15), zahidali (2018-11-15)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai maine sab se pehle demo account par kam kiya hai is mein ap learning hasil kar sakte hain is mein mera koi bhi teacher nahi hai is mein khud hi apna teacher hun sab se pehle ap demo account par expricences hasil kar sakte hain

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), ntn (2018-11-19), Unregistered (4)

Member Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 Times in 443 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Merra koi teacher ni hy mainny aik trading commodities ka visit kia tha jis say mujhy thora sa Elam huwa ky trading bhi hoti hy jis ko mainny bad main Google py search kar Kay sari information hasil ki ore mujhy bhut hi acha business laga to mainny or websites ko search kar Kay bhut si forex ki videos ore books ko daikha ore khud say trading start ki

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aanchal For This Useful Post:

Ask (2018-11-15), Facebook (2018-11-15), Hayat (2018-11-15), sufiyan22 (2018-11-16), Unregistered (4), Vinita (2018-11-15), zahidali (2018-11-15)

Member Hayat has a brilliant future Hayat has a brilliant future Hayat has a brilliant future Hayat has a brilliant future Hayat has a brilliant future Hayat has a brilliant future Hayat has a brilliant future Hayat has a brilliant future Hayat has a brilliant future Hayat has a brilliant future Hayat has a brilliant future Hayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 208 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan main ny currency trading ka nam suna tha apny mohally ke aik bandy sy keh woh investment lety hain loogon sy aur unko monthly basis py kuch na kuch profit dety hain tu main ny bhi isi bat ko search karna shuru kia tu main yahan py punch gia mera teacher internet hi hai main ny sab kuch yahien sy seekha hai
    Kash Aap Hamare Hote

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hayat For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-15), Ask (2018-11-15), Facebook (2018-11-15), sufiyan22 (2018-11-16), Unregistered (2), Vinita (2018-11-15), zahidali (2018-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)