+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Pivot Point Indicator

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Hello Friends,

I am pasting the mostly preferred Pivot Point Indicator that is calculate automatically.
    thank you for sharing indicators here, I want to ask, whether the function of this indicator?? if it is automatic, the determination of its trading how??

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajmano is an unknown quantity at this point Rajmano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing friend i going to use it on my account i think after using its very much useful to trade and make some profit its right way to make decision

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member daly is an unknown quantity at this point daly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks and very good job brother ... thank you for sharing
    Still but be careful because the loss will not be considered Ganier millionaire in a few days.

Senior Member kier01 is an unknown quantity at this point kier01's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure you can produce a ton of money by means of fx although also you can eliminate a ton of money likewise. I'm sure there is not definitely a whole lot probability of doing big dollars. You can be on a a percentage day-to-day, and so will not contemplate transforming into a millionaire with a few months.

Senior Member rotonbhuiyan is an unknown quantity at this point rotonbhuiyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most suitable sweetie as pivot is a better product to distinguish all the capability buy and sell locale considering the fact that everyone try them using this industry model when compared to you can easlily have more more suitable consequences. This particular product you can easlily become rotates conveniently relating to every single time fram which is certainly the great thing for the currency trading.

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i truly by no means make use of in relation to pivot points just before however when i don't know, i find myself interest using your indicators and also it is usually give me big practical knowledge from it and also i most certainly will study the item
    appreciate it a lot, i have downloadable the item.

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    after we mate the perspective of pin convexity we can maintain our psychoanalyze to guess the point of Condition and the rank of living. If the important interestingness consecrate communication of a discernment, maybe we can guess how galore stage of S/R instrument limit, and then we can anticipate when the irregularity will propose turnaround

Senior Member kabeer is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    हर व्यापारी के लिए ऑटो धुरी सूचक के साथ विश्लेषण बनाने की जरूरत है क्योंकि कई बार दैनिक सीमा के रूप में बाजार न किसी भी प्रवृत्ति है समर्थन और प्रतिरोध लाइन बस में ले जाया जा सकता है

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks dear for sharring this software with us i will try out this one before this i do mannually the calculation of the pivot point but now it will be helpful and easy for me this will do automatically for me

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks bhai ap ne ye indicator share kia hum sab k sath , me ne is indicator ko use kia hai , bohot acha indicator hai trading k liye , aye traders ko kafi help ho gi is indicator se, ye indicator asal me movements show karta hai trade ki limits ki....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)