+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Pivot Point Indicator

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I using auto pivot indicator too, but why the pivot point and resistance, support not same with other indicators, they have some pips different about point of resistance and point of support.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you friends for the advice you gave. I will try to pivot the auto indicator. I really hope the pivot indicator auto give me ease in analyzing market properly so when I get a signal I can get the open position open position signal is not false and misleading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have seen this auto pivot indicator in a signal provider site. it would be an enjoyable indicator. it helps show the position of the market based on trend, you can also target the number of pips you earn from this indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sweat56 is an unknown quantity at this point sweat56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to thank my very good friend, I actually miles away from the previous use of the image, but I do not know, I'm interested in, together with the use of indicators is usually a good match would be great in terms of learning

Senior Member tigase is an unknown quantity at this point tigase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you friend has split indicator you use, I hope this helps my trading is done, I will combine indicators that you provide with some other indicators that may occur in the forex trading compactness and easy to analyze the price, I will first analyze how this indicator system work and fit in a pair and also the timeframe where.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks you so much apna pivot point ka liya bhit acha indicator share kiya hai . is ko mail na use kiya hai mujhe kafi bettre pivot point indicator laga jis ki maddat sa main acha entree point dakha lati hon.

Senior Member rahul25 is an unknown quantity at this point rahul25's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use this brand, that is great, I usually use pivot point activity, in combination with the final result, I'm going to have a big, when I, along with the extra characters Fibonacci great combination.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have seen an indicators which look like a pivot indicator, though not the conventional forex indicator. I would really like to have a forex auto pivot point indicator, because most times i have to wait to get it from a technical analyst site.

Senior Member sudni is an unknown quantity at this point sudni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much of my friend in the Pivot Table Wizard warning my husband and I hear he or she is a good idea, but my husband and I do not know how to use it effectively by my husband, and Scalping and also you can not do anything but limited indicators are acceptable in this particular ... I would like to thank you all again.

Member Sansan93 is an unknown quantity at this point Sansan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be able to use the auto pivot in this trade I would be able to use a simple way sir
    this way then I will be able to learn how to trade me in doing this well
    so I will be able to understand the way I was when I was going to use pivot points to trade with other computers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)