+ Reply to Thread
Page 1129 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 129 629 1029 1079 1119 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1139 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,290 of 11588

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this is very much mandatory to first stop loss and then start earning . If you do not know how stop loss with forex trading then you can not earn profit from forex trade . So first stop loss and then start earning .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fakermane is an unknown quantity at this point fakermane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop Loss and Take Profit is Important for me. Stop Loss is to Protect my Account from Margin Call and limit the Loss as I set before.. and Take Profit is also Important, because you should know when to Exit the Market and take your Profit before it's gone..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mena is an unknown quantity at this point mena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The investor must consider when buying currency put an end to stop the loss if the currency were to decline the sudden it is not reasonable to leave it in front of him collapse.

Senior Member eldrin is an unknown quantity at this point eldrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the trend is up, you want to go long at support and take profit at resistance. ... They can give you a good idea of where to put your stop loss or take profit orders.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    We should be using SL on our trade thus on impede your losses, thus notwithstanding what happens and notwithstanding how the market moves, we have a tendency to wont lose more cash than we have a tendency to set. this is often conjointly the most purpose for using this order. we have a tendency to shield our deposit from the sudden massive market movements against us.

Senior Member hewbart is an unknown quantity at this point hewbart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am first invest in treading i am not get profit. Loss can make us work harder, it help us to make profit. So i think and plane stop my loss and i am also get profit by forex treading.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes i do use stop loss..
    But sometimes i really depends on my strategies..if i dont set my stop loss..i set my trade a very small lot,like 0.01..

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop-loss order is one of the most important commands and things in the forex market and therefore I advise all people to deal with this matter and can never do without it because it is important and helps us to maintain our capital

Senior Member nowsha is an unknown quantity at this point nowsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assume that , it is the market that again and again teaches straight punishes us for not having compensate foreclose loss and construe profit but regularize then if we don't cover these to our trades and do not learn what market poorness to instruct us e'er that would solely be our mistake .

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the activity that again and again teaches straight punishes us for not having reactionary block loss and take profit but equal then if we don't administer these to our trades and do not take what industry poorness to thatch us ever that would solely be our slip,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1129 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 129 629 1029 1079 1119 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)